Indoor archie gemmill's trophy cabinet

have heard of them,thought it was a stenson but now i know :thumbsup:
i have 12 if not more of the 96 diodes blown out,its still working for now.i really dont know what light to get next.would have liked a gn 0006 but it may never be made,gn0008 is maybe a smidge too big and very spendy.my biggest problem is an oblong grow space 2 small lights would suit better,or a long narrow light like the mars 96x5 i have had 2 mars lights cant say im dissapointed with them,but i wont be getting a third light from them.to many makes and models of lights now,im more confussed now about lights than i was 1,2,3 years ago.
:pighug:

Is the roleadro the one that’s like the spider?

Nope. This one I got is a simple 5W 600W cob... This was it right before I swapped out the board for a new one. 5 diodes did burn out but they sent me a replacement quickly no questions asked and it was plug and play replacement... No soldering.
IMG_20180407_020410.jpg

cheers folks :pass:
budget...i could go as far as a gn0008 £420 but i think thats overkill both £ and watts 240w ? the 0006 thats due release any day now or october :crying: 180w but its a square shape so dont suit the cupboard.the mars is/was 205w about 170w now with 12 diodes out,and ideally i dont want more power than that.if i was to go 0008 id knock back the timer to 16/8.
most other lights are so so similar they just all look the same to me.they all grow fine plants,just nothing stands out enough for me to remember anything about them.so how can i choose between A and B when theres c,d,e,f,g,h,i, :shrug:
so on with the show.seed wetting wednesday been and gone,wasnt sure what thread me new start was going in but its here.
IMG_5388.JPG

its just popped its head up Fantasmo express 3L day 0
IMG_5386.JPG

cheers folks :pass:
budget...i could go as far as a gn0008 £420 but i think thats overkill both £ and watts 240w ? the 0006 thats due release any day now or october :crying: 180w but its a square shape so dont suit the cupboard.the mars is/was 205w about 170w now with 12 diodes out,and ideally i dont want more power than that.if i was to go 0008 id knock back the timer to 16/8.
most other lights are so so similar they just all look the same to me.they all grow fine plants,just nothing stands out enough for me to remember anything about them.so how can i choose between A and B when theres c,d,e,f,g,h,i, :shrug:
so on with the show.seed wetting wednesday been and gone,wasnt sure what thread me new start was going in but its here.
View attachment 905978
its just popped its head up Fantasmo express 3L day 0
View attachment 905976
I should have some catalogs and stuff heading my way soon.. I’ll do some research also..

The funny thing is I imagine a theme song similar to this

It’s Archie gemmill’s cabinet...
Say hello and don’t you wear a frown,
4 He’s the best Scott in townnnnn!!
(Leave in the mother hen stuff heheheh)

In Archie town.... cabinet
It’s Archie townnnn.... cabinets...

Back