Mephisto Genetics Another Dream Farm Project!

No question as I've grown many and not 1 person I know grows they have no clue wat either means but they understand smoking lol when I tell people this took 100day+ and this took 65 to 75 and same weight then they start asking ? lol so it won't be hard but with photo growers you need a ice breaker it seems atleast die hard bc I've talk to people out my way that do grow and most grow auto only in summer do photos really get ran as indoor a 12ft bush isn't working lol. It's really sad that people arnt open to new things but that leaves more for us right
My older friends are hard pressed to pick out the photo or auto once dried. It’s all bout the Tap Root!!

I think you're going to really enjoy them regs bud the flavors and frost is why honestly I've been running almost all them with a fem or 2 lol I just did the most fems which happen to be photo that I've run in 2.5yrs bc of the weather this year or I would be running all them I did just germ some pineapple crack and gorilla squach I want to see the fem Royal gorilla x hubbasquach in a side by side pic. Anyway watching that time lapse it seemed early morning time they seemed a bit less perky and then all of a sudden they started moving again it could just be me bc my screen isn't crazy big or anything could they be resting then sorta waking up NC they had there light limit fulfilled with more footage I think you would be able to tell weather on certain days/times ect maybe worth investigating?
Oh and I am dumb, you were talking about them other ones hahahahaha. I drank a hash banger with about 600mg THC in it and I am hiiigh.
Also yes the time lapse footage is showing me allllllll kinds of stuff the first one being that I think you may be dead on with the light saturation think and it makes total friggin sense to me. I think maybe @Mizzo81 mentioned something along those lines as well.

so it appears as though about an hour to an hour and half before the HPS goes out some of Them start to sag, leading me to believe they have reached their limit, now they will take a long slow “breath” then get back to it but it takes a couple hours or more for that to Happen. Whoever it was yesterday that said “yes In nature they get almost 24 hours, but it’s not full intensity for 24 hours” ding ding ding light bulb. That’s 10000 percent true and makes sense. So with that being said due to new evidence I am starting to think a couple hours dark(ish) hours will be beneficial. I saw some LED I was lookin at in the last couple weeks and it mentioned having a twilight feature, I honestly think that’s goin to be the fuggin ticket right there! Again folks get a time lapse camera it has alllll kinds of badass info. I need to quit forgetting to turn the cO2 monitor around

Wait which ones are regs????
They were labeled but pineapple crack is sodk x Tripple D x silverback gorilla squach and the stilton special 3bears silverback x stilton special all regs
Royal gorilla x hubbasquach is fem same with tripple d sorry I wasn't more specific but I think the regs when u run them are going to be really nice and I think it's going to be a game changer

Oh and I am dumb, you were talking about them other ones hahahahaha. I drank a hash banger with about 600mg THC in it and I am hiiigh.
Also yes the time lapse footage is showing me allllllll kinds of stuff the first one being that I think you may be dead on with the light saturation think and it makes total friggin sense to me. I think maybe @Mizzo81 mentioned something along those lines as well.

so it appears as though about an hour to an hour and half before the HPS goes out some of Them start to sag, leading me to believe they have reached their limit, now they will take a long slow “breath” then get back to it but it takes a couple hours or more for that to Happen. Whoever it was yesterday that said “yes In nature they get almost 24 hours, but it’s not full intensity for 24 hours” ding ding ding light bulb. That’s 10000 percent true and makes sense. So with that being said due to new evidence I am starting to think a couple hours dark(ish) hours will be beneficial. I saw some LED I was lookin at in the last couple weeks and it mentioned having a twilight feature, I honestly think that’s goin to be the fuggin ticket right there! Again folks get a time lapse camera it has alllll kinds of badass info. I need to quit forgetting to turn the cO2 monitor around
No bud dumb is a stretch lol I could have been more clear lol but ima stoner too lol. That's wat I wake up and eat is 500mg I've noticed under 300mg I don't notice anything not hungrier or anything and around 350 to 400mgs and it's like a light switch you ever experienced this or similar I ask bc you only fuck with concentrates like I do so interested in hearing wat you have observed.

No bud dumb is a stretch lol I could have been more clear lol but ima stoner too lol. That's wat I wake up and eat is 500mg I've noticed under 300mg I don't notice anything not hungrier or anything and around 350 to 400mgs and it's like a light switch you ever experienced this or similar I ask bc you only fuck with concentrates like I do so interested in hearing wat you have observed.
Yep right around there 3-400 mgz. So here’s the thing with edibles. When you eat delta 9THc it goes through your liver and your body converts it into 11-hydroxycannabinol which is aprox 10 times more potent than just delta 9. I think that you basically have to get the cannabinibs when your tolerance is as high as ours. The Cannabibs are just basically overloading all of your endocannabanoid receptors. Since the receptors are shaped like cups, once the receptor gets”full” it just starts overflowing with the “feel good juices” so I think you have to reach that tipping point when we consume well over 1000mgs a day.

What I do atm is just use my reclaim. Since I use a nectar collector I just heat it up and drip it into some coconut oil, throw it in the microwave for 20 seconds, mix a fat ass tablespoon of peanut butter into it which creates a thick peanut butter shot if you will. Then slug it down

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 35
Yep right around there 3-400 mgz. So here’s the thing with edibles. When you eat delta 9THc it goes through your liver and your body converts it into 11-hydroxycannabinol which is aprox 10 times more potent than just delta 9. I think that you basically have to get the cannabinibs when your tolerance is as high as ours. The Cannabibs are just basically overloading all of your endocannabanoid receptors. Since the receptors are shaped like cups, once the receptor gets”full” it just starts overflowing with the “feel good juices” so I think you have to reach that tipping point when we consume well over 1000mgs a day.

What I do atm is just use my reclaim. Since I use a nectar collector I just heat it up and drip it into some coconut oil, throw it in the microwave for 20 seconds, mix a fat ass tablespoon of peanut butter into it which creates a thick peanut butter shot if you will. Then slug it down
I use 2 claim catchers plus a drop down and do the same thing except I also use trim all nug is turned to wax shatter ect but I really enjoy eatting the reclaim it certainly works really well for getting you threw the day with much less aches and pain.

I use 2 claim catchers plus a drop down and do the same thing except I also use trim all nug is turned to wax shatter ect but I really enjoy eatting the reclaim it certainly works really well for getting you threw the day with much less aches and pain.
“Did we just become best friends?”...... “do you want to go do karate in the garage?”

seriously though what’s even more wild is when you posted that picture of your just dab it shirt. No bullshit we kinda favor each other. I was lookin at thatpicture and showed my mom(I was showin her the shirt) and she said “when did you get that shirt?” I’ve got the longish brown hair and thick manly Covid beard as well. Funny how the universe brings like minded folks into each other’s paths

Back