Recent Quality Control Issues

Thank you everyone for the kind words. I really appreciate the support from everyone can't thank you guys enough

@JP1 as @CannaJammin mentioned those have been tested and are good to go. However if you have any issues feel free to reach out.
I'm about 7 weeks into it. No problems at all. Definitely a female auto. Just curious if it was a proper representation. I've seen you checking the thread. Appreciate all the honesty brother :bighug::pass:

Dont sweat it. I've ran a couple tests for you guys, and other than the double Russian, they were all very nice and produced nice flowers. Jack's dream, mango sticks, and northern Berry are some of my favorite.

Keep doing what you guys do, we appreciate it.

If there were end-user/automated full genome sequencing and suitable markers for cannabis strains, desired and undesired characteristics, etc., you wouldn't have to waste all the time/effort currently put into pre-market field testing. If a lot of seeds had genome(s) sufficiently identical to the genome(s) you strive to maintain from generation to generation, field testing, growing mature plants from seeds, would be largely redundant.

Back