Mephisto Genetics Another Dream Farm Project!

Yeah, I get ya.
In my younger days, I sold the best product.......ME! It was actually pretty easy in corporate America. While there are some exceedingly intelligent CEO's, they generally delegate to far less intelligent and sharp individuals. While NOT bullshitting them, it was generally pretty easy to impress them and have them eating out of you hand. I've never been turned down on a job, but I sure have turned down quite a few.
After I left corporate America, tired of mergers and the crap that goes with it, I looked for something stimulating. I turned to my love before I entered the military, making cars fast. Saying technology made my old school knowledge obsolete is an understatement. I taught myself how to tune modern computer controlled vehicles. A long time friend had a performance shop. I showed him what I had built and how well it performed on the street and strip......selling myself again. It was not work in my mind, even though it was blood sweat and tears most of the time. I was having fun! Selling $250K builds was as fun as giving a guy a dyno tune and both were just as easy. The only difference was the client's level of disposable income. My friend was ecstatic! The fugger took me to a "Gentleman's club" after I sold a stupid crazy build to a major league baseball player. I was excited about the build, the money aspect was just a bonus!
It all comes down to knowing your product. More often than not, the product you're selling is YOU! The other stuff is superfluous .
Indeed, I have only ever sold me. That’s where the initial respect thing comes in. As they say that have to like you to trust you, and they have to trust you to buy from you. At any rate I digress lol.

@Fitzy here is a pic of the big rest badass lady triple D also she is 16 days old today
D8534F22-CFA8-4695-AE00-855F452A1388.jpeg

Last edited:
Oops it looks like I have overfed on the SeaK form mega crop. It recommends .4 grams a gallon and I gave em 1 gram. They all look happy and healthy so I guess it was t that bad knock on wood lol

Oh yeah every single time I say auto lol. But that is the reason I am doin what I am doin. I am on a mission to prove to photo only growers that their way is inferior on a commercial scale. With my LAG’s I 100%think I can do it
No question as I've grown many and not 1 person I know grows they have no clue wat either means but they understand smoking lol when I tell people this took 100day+ and this took 65 to 75 and same weight then they start asking ? lol so it won't be hard but with photo growers you need a ice breaker it seems atleast die hard bc I've talk to people out my way that do grow and most grow auto only in summer do photos really get ran as indoor a 12ft bush isn't working lol. It's really sad that people arnt open to new things but that leaves more for us right

Here is the time lapse from the last 72 hours.

Also a couple stills
DA2AFF87-CCA7-4ADF-A870-0D38110EB976.jpeg
E9F983AB-EE7A-4347-A30F-B3C0EA1D60D7.jpeg

4BE422B3-E7EC-4BAF-8CF1-81AF3232FAF5.jpeg
@Fitzy this is the stem on the biggest triple D at 17 days it’s bigger than the royal gorillasquatch24 which is 3 weeks older. I’m seriously impressed my fiend. The others are starting to take off as well

Also a couple stills View attachment 1226645View attachment 1226646
View attachment 1226647@Fitzy this is the stem on the biggest triple D at 17 days it’s bigger than the royal gorillasquatch24 which is 3 weeks older. I’m seriously impressed my fiend. The others are starting to take off as well

I love the time lapse. That was awesome. I always wanted to do that to see what my ladies are doing when I am not around.

Also a couple stills View attachment 1226645View attachment 1226646
View attachment 1226647@Fitzy this is the stem on the biggest triple D at 17 days it’s bigger than the royal gorillasquatch24 which is 3 weeks older. I’m seriously impressed my fiend. The others are starting to take off as well

I think you're going to really enjoy them regs bud the flavors and frost is why honestly I've been running almost all them with a fem or 2 lol I just did the most fems which happen to be photo that I've run in 2.5yrs bc of the weather this year or I would be running all them I did just germ some pineapple crack and gorilla squach I want to see the fem Royal gorilla x hubbasquach in a side by side pic. Anyway watching that time lapse it seemed early morning time they seemed a bit less perky and then all of a sudden they started moving again it could just be me bc my screen isn't crazy big or anything could they be resting then sorta waking up NC they had there light limit fulfilled with more footage I think you would be able to tell weather on certain days/times ect maybe worth investigating?

I think you're going to really enjoy them regs bud the flavors and frost is why honestly I've been running almost all them with a fem or 2 lol I just did the most fems which happen to be photo that I've run in 2.5yrs bc of the weather this year or I would be running all them I did just germ some pineapple crack and gorilla squach I want to see the fem Royal gorilla x hubbasquach in a side by side pic. Anyway watching that time lapse it seemed early morning time they seemed a bit less perky and then all of a sudden they started moving again it could just be me bc my screen isn't crazy big or anything could they be resting then sorta waking up NC they had there light limit fulfilled with more footage I think you would be able to tell weather on certain days/times ect maybe worth investigating?
Wait which ones are regs????

Back