Mephisto Genetics Another Dream Farm Project!

I’m having thoughts of an idea. I think it may be possible to run cO2 during the day,during my spring and fall runs. It will take testing no doubt. But wouldn’t THAT be dope! Getting the benefits of The sun AND cO2

I’m having thoughts of an idea. I think it may be possible to run cO2 during the day,during my spring and fall runs. It will take testing no doubt. But wouldn’t THAT be dope! Getting the benefits of The sun AND cO2
This is funny, because I wrote a paper for college like a year ago regarding the positive effects that rising emissions can have on the planet. (basically arguing that global warming is helping vs hurting) and one of the main points was the increase in vegetation by taking the atmosphere up to around 700-800ppm of CO2 and the abundance of plant growth at this stage. Deserts become forest and shit, its crazy.

This is funny, because I wrote a paper for college like a year ago regarding the positive effects that rising emissions can have on the planet. (basically arguing that global warming is helping vs hurting) and one of the main points was the increase in vegetation by taking the atmosphere up to around 700-800ppm of CO2 and the abundance of plant growth at this stage. Deserts become forest and shit, its crazy.
Yes but the decreased ozone would increase temps to most likely uninhabitable

@High-Dro Mephisto I do like the premise though.
But would it isn't that like wat it was like in dinosaurs times isn't that why plants and animals were bigger I thought so but it's been along time since I learned about them lol. That story about you showing your mom the shirt that had me rollin lol and the step brothers shit wat about all the room for activities lol

But would it isn't that like wat it was like in dinosaurs times isn't that why plants and animals were bigger I thought so but it's been along time since I learned about them lol. That story about you showing your mom the shirt that had me rollin lol and the step brothers shit wat about all the room for activities lol
There’s so much of it now lmao

We’ve got a three toed lady on our hands. Three lateral nodes comin off the biggest triple d whooooo hoooo she gonna be a beast @Fitzy
image.jpg

Back