Mephisto Genetics Another Dream Farm Project!

Yes but the decreased ozone would increase temps to most likely uninhabitable
well ironically enough, The increase in plant life begins to offset its self. Its almost as if the planet takes care of itself despite what we do to it. The biggest threat of global warming isnt so much as killing off the human race, but rather, making it inconvenient for us lol

Don't mean to derail, but a few pages back I saw some talk of edibles and wondered if yall had any insight... Is there a baking temperature or something else that would cause you to feel more nauseated than high?

I'm pretty low tolerance and make cookies with cannabutter. Previously, I would feel nicely high, if i had too much, super high. But in a recent batch, roughly same strength, if I had too much I felt more drunk, like I needed to lie down, but would get the room spins feeling. Very UNpleasant. Is there something getting converted to an unwanted cannabinoid? [or something else]

Don't mean to derail, but a few pages back I saw some talk of edibles and wondered if yall had any insight... Is there a baking temperature or something else that would cause you to feel more nauseated than high?

I'm pretty low tolerance and make cookies with cannabutter. Previously, I would feel nicely high, if i had too much, super high. But in a recent batch, roughly same strength, if I had too much I felt more drunk, like I needed to lie down, but would get the room spins feeling. Very UNpleasant. Is there something getting converted to an unwanted cannabinoid? [or something else]
Maybe more powerful. If that happens, just take a dose of CBD. That will knock that crap out pretty quickly. I usually take it with OJ or sometimes a kinda of a latte coffee.

edit.......It will lower your head high, but not pain relief. I think it enhances pain relief.

A little bit of good news lol. I forgot that I planed the other two beans That I germmed in The Marion Berry pot that got hit by fungus gnats. I totally had forgotten about it, welllllll she popped up and is lookin WAAAAY healthier than the other one, so I think I am goin to give em both a week and the biggest at the end gets to live lol
EF57B168-540E-4600-BD48-5B223DCEB72E.jpeg

A little bit of good news lol. I forgot that I planed the other two beans That I germmed in The Marion Berry pot that got hit by fungus gnats. I totally had forgotten about it, welllllll she popped up and is lookin WAAAAY healthier than the other one, so I think I am goin to give em both a week and the biggest at the end gets to live lol View attachment 1227314

Back