Mephisto Genetics Another Dream Farm Project!

Nice man they definitely seem happy and the 1 side branch on the hubbasquach x Royal gorilla looks like it's about 2inches shorter than the cola lol seems like she will fill in well it's got some nice stacking for sure any smell to her yet? It will be interesting for sure as there is the Sam heavy pheno and the mix of both my favorite and a gorilla pheno I've only seen 2 personally the 50/50 cross and the squach pheno so I'm interested in which it could be I've got a guy about to run 10 so that will also help but I'm really trying to get as much info on them as possible as I can only grow so many at a time.

So, I haven't followed this whole thing, but are you growing like cross breeds from the community?

Ok building a scrog net this big fuggin sux!!!!! Rant over

Nice man they definitely seem happy and the 1 side branch on the hubbasquach x Royal gorilla looks like it's about 2inches shorter than the cola lol seems like she will fill in well it's got some nice stacking for sure any smell to her yet? It will be interesting for sure as there is the Sam heavy pheno and the mix of both my favorite and a gorilla pheno I've only seen 2 personally the 50/50 cross and the squach pheno so I'm interested in which it could be I've got a guy about to run 10 so that will also help but I'm really trying to get as much info on them as possible as I can only grow so many at a time.
Yeah dude I really think she will resemble my sour hound. It’s funny cause they both survived a genocide event
BE592EFD-C385-4D24-AF5F-B4943BF3AB1D.jpeg

and this lady netted me almost 80 grams. So I think she will fill out to a nice chunky lady

Let’s get scroggy with it folks. 160 screws, 500 ft of twine and about 3 and a half hours of work. Ugggggggggh I HATE this type of stuff. That is why I would rather buy most of my things cause I suck at building stuff lol. However this turned out ok
CCF2C52D-F645-4C0D-8013-EAD273641703.jpeg
C7371C59-D2BA-4C95-A2E0-3C95AD674BE8.jpeg

Back