Mephisto Genetics Another Dream Farm Project!

Screw that! 2 of my three tents and both cabs now all have trrays, and I have a tray from the last one after the grow is done. I'm a firm believer now in bottom watering. And trays are easier than SIPs. You can even toss an aqua valve from auto pots in the tray and hook up a res. Hell, I hate hand watering my house plants! And half of them are in a tray! I'm going to plop a 30 gallon fabric pot in the 4x4 tray soon with an aqua valve. Should be interesting!
Oh yeah the next LAG model will have autopots for sure! I have been half tempted to turn my 40 gallon trash into a gravity feed res. I may end up having to do it depending on how much of a pain in the ass watering is

Screw that! 2 of my three tents and both cabs now all have trrays, and I have a tray from the last one after the grow is done. I'm a firm believer now in bottom watering. And trays are easier than SIPs. You can even toss an aqua valve from auto pots in the tray and hook up a res. Hell, I hate hand watering my house plants! And half of them are in a tray! I'm going to plop a 30 gallon fabric pot in the 4x4 tray soon with an aqua valve. Should be interesting!
I've been giving a good top soaking because of my top dressing and then fully water in the tray. Pretty easy.Tonight I'll water with plain water on the top and then mix up the feeding and put it in the tray. Make the roots explore more.......but they probably already at the bottom now.

NOOOOOOOOOO derek what happen to the hydro!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nice setup tho man, I can't imagine growing in a space that big. I'm bout to setup another hydro grow but this time in a 5x5 instead of the 3x3 I had last time and it seems big already haha.

NOOOOOOOOOO derek what happen to the hydro!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nice setup tho man, I can't imagine growing in a space that big. I'm bout to setup another hydro grow but this time in a 5x5 instead of the 3x3 I had last time and it seems big already haha.
Hey bud long time no see, yeah man I am probably 9 months away from havin a hydro LAG.

Yes folks I am going to do a hydro LAG as my magnum opus lol. But I gotta build two more before that. It’s gonna be the future!!!!

Smell update. The rgs24 isn smelling alllll kinda citrusy and a little fuel kind of maybe with definite pine. It definitely stinks all good like. She’s a greasy mamma too. @Fitzy had asked me the other day how she was smelling and I forgot to tell him.

A little bit of good news lol. I forgot that I planed the other two beans That I germmed in The Marion Berry pot that got hit by fungus gnats. I totally had forgotten about it, welllllll she popped up and is lookin WAAAAY healthier than the other one, so I think I am goin to give em both a week and the biggest at the end gets to live lol View attachment 1227314
Wow Derek that’s great news! I Know your going to boom that strain. No one but me has grown it and now you. Thanks so much Derek. ,

Back