Mephisto Genetics Another Dream Farm Project!

So a little update note. Since the temperature has dropped I am now able to run my cO2 for the first 2.5-3 hours or So with the SUN!!! They LOVE IT!!!!!! Gosh can y’all imagine being able to run cO2 24/7 in the LAG with autopots????? *Muahahahhahaha evil scientist laugh* I think I could run 10-12plants and get to my 7 lb target. That would only have to be 261 grams per plant. With cO2+autopots+LAG= the ability to produce the most cannabis of any system known to man!!!! That’s my thoughts anyway lol. Oh and the rgs24 is starting to show some purple!
That's a part of squach any squach cross so far has beautiful fall colors when @ end I'm pretty excited to see wat she does I'm also wondering how many tripple d's will show purple they have an awsome bud color.

That's a part of squach any squach cross so far has beautiful fall colors when @ end I'm pretty excited to see wat she does I'm also wondering how many tripple d's will show purple they have an awsome bud color.
Yeah man I can’t wait to see what the ratio of purple is in The DDD I have 9 of them goin I think, so it should show a good mix of the phenos. I think I am going to try and do a tissue sample clone of the biggest DDD and the biggest cookies n chem and try to keep em alive enough back in Texas in the closest or somethin over the winter. I will probably have to take a minimum of 2 I’m guessin before I could start breeding them again in March. The DDD is a special plant already man just due to the vigor and size. Her and the big CNC are both probably 28” or so tall(of course if they weren’t under the scrog lol) and the DDD has already got fans bigger than my hands. The stem is legit a thumb and half, and this is all at day fuggin 24!!!!!! So from seed it’s averaging over an inch a day which is nuts if you think about it. So I am goin to do my damndest over the next month or so to really research this tissue sample clone technique and get it all ready to rock around the end of sept. What this will also allow me to do is see how long it actually takes to be viable in a commercial setting or just a breeding application. I am really hoping That as with everything else about autos that this process happens fast Than with photos.

damn that was a long ass post. I’m high af hahahahaha

Ok so here is a little update on @Heirloom genetics marion Berry kush. I had 3 beans left and one pot to fill. So I germmed all 3 and planted the first that had a taproot. Well when it didn’t pop up in a couple days I was like screw it and planted the other two that were still in the paper towel.

Well the first one popped up and I was like ok cool that’s the winner. Then the other two hadn’t shown like 5 days later, so I didn’t think anything of it. Well then the weird pot thing happened and the one leaf girl was lookin all kinds of messed up. So the second of the last 3 I planted popped up like 7 days later. So I thought ok cool I will transplant and see which one looks better after a week. Well it died two days in, So I thought ok I guess little one leaf is either goin to make it or I will have 23 plants instead of 24.

well folks wouldn’t you know it gosh darn it, the last of the 3 popped up a full TEN days later! So this time I made up a new pot of roots organic. I carefully dug her out and transplanted into the new pot!
So to make a long story short I now have a total of 24 plants, three of them being Marion Barry Kush. And here are some pictures
AFCCFCFA-F027-41E8-842D-99EEFD285A6F.jpeg
D58CAB2B-AA76-49CE-AB69-403FD2471CDF.jpeg
FB739B21-03D0-4941-AF50-7B168A75F0C3.jpeg

I will post some stills of the ladies tomorrow and probably on Thursday I am thinkin I will download the time lapse

They all look great bud glad to see them all growing and I'm wondering if u have seen wat I call the rqs veg stretch lol if u see that it's going to be a rqs diesel pheno for wat ever reason they go through almost 2 stretch periods which killed me 1 time lol bc of space but the shorter phenos should be dark devil heavy phenos I've got a nice pic of 1 and also a different pheno chopped and trimed first 2 are of someone else's grow with these.
Screenshot_2020-06-29-17-56-34.png
Screenshot_2020-06-29-17-56-44.png
20190503_105027(1).jpg

Fed the big gals 1.75 g A and 1.75 B then just added water back to the gallon or so that was left in the 5 gallon and watered the smaller ones with That. So theoretically it should be around half a gram a gallon or so of a and b. Also .4 grams of sea-k per gallon. I am going to have to start watering the big girls once a day I think. They were pretty thirsty today when I fed them.

Back