Indoor Animal cookies & Purple punch x Dosidos

I have been researching this ALOT this week as I thought the same but I have come to the conclusion I actually need to up the EC, something about the plants roots having it's own internal EC so if your feed is lower then this the roots actually leach where they are trying to match the EC of the res or something like that lol!
So I have upped the EC now which I'm hoping will do the trick if I'm right, fingers crossed as it's a bit of a ball ache to keep adjusting PH everyday, gone through more PH up during this grow then I have in 3 years of growing!

Crazy, makes sense. Jorge Cervantes book says it's better to flush with a low nute solution rather then pure water. Probably has something to do with ^^that^^

Day 36

Will be updating every 2 or 3 days now for the next 2 or 3 weeks as these girls are really starting to move along and it's my favourite part of the grow seeing the structure really develop :baby:

The side branches are now starting to develop there side branches so I will definitely be flipping to 12/12 next weekend, looking forward to lots of bud sites on these 2, will give them another haircut either this evening or tomorrow.

Purple Punch
20191103_184040.jpg

Animal Cookies
20191103_184029.jpg

End of week 6
Day 42

Animal cookies seems to have stalled this week with not to much growth, still struggling to get her dialled in, she looks a little light green but also has some burn on some leaves so I am not sure :shrug:, would love to veg her another week but I need to flip because Purple Punch is ready to go into flower.

Excellent growth on Purple Punch this week and there is going to be a lot of bud sites on this girl I think, she is definitely the star of the show so far, having to top up the res daily now with a couple litres.

Purple Punch
20191109_175039.jpg

Animal Cookies
20191109_175049.jpg

Group shot
20191109_175119.jpg

Chro, well done with the training, man! Expert level! Both plants now have the perfect structure to maximize buds and yield! Will be great to watch these girls flower!

Chro, well done with the training, man! Expert level! Both plants now have the perfect structure to maximize buds and yield! Will be great to watch these girls flower!
Thanks Iriee, happy with the shape of these girls also, now time for the flower show but my previous grows they have taken 2 weeks for pistils to show but these 2 showed sex a couple weeks ago so hoping the transition is a bit shorter this time :smoking:

Looking real good bro! Nicectraining job on them top notch!

Looking real good bro! Nicectraining job on them top notch!
Thanks buddy, love the structure on the PP and she has big fat chunky branches to hopefully hold some big fat chunky buds lol, Cookies has small skinny branches though :nono:

Day 48
Purple Punch rolling along nicely and has stretched her legs a bit the last couple of days but no sign of pistils yet, she had another round of defoliation but bushed straight back up.

Animal Cookies seems slow, maybe she is just a smaller strain as she has a bigger root zone and is drinking more then the PP but not converting it into growth but maybe she will have a growth spurt, no signs of pistils on her yet either.

Will start topping off there res's with flower nutes this week.

Purple Punch
20191110_200242.jpg

20191116_014228.jpg

Animal Cookies
20191116_014236.jpg

Cruising along, Chro! Time for that's girl to start flowering, though.

Cruising along, Chro! Time for that's girl to start flowering, though.
Thanks Iriee! Always takes 2 weeks from flip for some reason, hopefully on next weeks update there will be pistils!

Back