Indoor Animal cookies & Purple punch x Dosidos

I am interested in ripper seeds as well I’m gonna be looking around all winter as I don’t have a tent yet so I grow outdoor. I’m moving to grass roots 3x3x18” raised garden beds for next year and looking for big genetics.. so far in house genetics, and HSO have my attention. I’m gonna do 10 plants n want 5 more Indica/indica dominate hybrid and 5 Sativa/Sativa dominate hybrid.
So any suggestions would be great including autos as I’m gonna have 2 different runs of autos going as well to my big 10girls.
With that being said where are you getting the limited ripper seeds at??
Thanks for dropping in Moto, I got the ripper seed limited editions directly from them but I'm in the UK so easy to go directly to breeders as most are based in Europe, regarding autoflowers I would be looking at Mephisto and Fastbuds personally but I'm sure there are other good breeders out there but I've only ever done a few auto grows myself

Thanks Iriee, I think most of the phenos are green but you never know I might get lucky

Got it. I think I saw a beautiful purple one once. Anyway, green buds are beautiful too! Frankly, I find all Buds sexy. Love them all! Lol!

Day 14
All going along nicely but I've got the strains mixed up somewhere I think, for those following the first 2 plants which I pulled I had a webbed leaf on what I thought was the purple punch but this time I have 2 webbed leaves on what I thought was the Animal Cookies so :shrug: anyway I'm going to say the webbed leave girl is the purple punch which is flying along and onto growing the 5th node.
Animal Cookies a day or 2 behind but growing nicely with a more open structure and shes working on the 4th node.

Purple Punch
20191012_155817.jpg
20191012_155843.jpg

Animal Cookies
20191012_155812.jpg

20191012_155902.jpg

Flying along is right! Nice start, man!
Thanks Iriee, growth is good but they have got some N tox so I've done a res change and dropped the A and B right down to 0.33ml per litre, let her use up what shes got and hopefully lose the dark green waxy leaves and eagles claw!

Solid plan, my man!

Day 21
Girls looking much better, starting to finally get them dialled in, PH is stable in the res and the EC is going down slowly but I'm going to keep them on a low feed for another week as still looking a bit dark for my liking at this point, just hope the low A and B doesnt give me a P or K deficiency.

Fimmed the Purple Punch a couple days ago and also fimmed the Animal Cookies yesterday, will start doing a bit of LST in a few days once the branches are a little longer.

Purple Punch
20191019_180259.jpg

Animal Cookies
20191019_180213.jpg

Hey Chro! Purple Punch color looks good. The Animal cookies looks like she wants it a bit stronger judging by the slight yellowing on some leaves. The balancing act begins...

Hey Chro! Purple Punch color looks good. The Animal cookies looks like she wants it a bit stronger judging by the slight yellowing on some leaves. The balancing act begins...
Thanks Iriee, not sure about the yellow tips because if you look at the picture above from last week the yellow tips were starting then but I think it was because of the ph dropping all the time which was caused by the over feeding, I am just constantly checking the new sets of leaves on the lower nodes and the yellowing hasn't continued so think I'm good.

Back