Indoor Animal cookies & Purple punch x Dosidos

That sucks, Chro! I would think there is a chance that the rest of the plant will just grow bigger to make up for the loss.
Thanks Iriee, I just went and had a look and the branch fell off and all droopy but then I had a brainwave to get the branch reattached, I took a toothpick and snapped off one of the pointed ends, stuck 1 side through the branch and then the pointy bit through the trunk where it detached, it is perfectly attached again now but might be to late to save it but I think I've given it a chance
20190921_182418.jpg

And here is what I was trying to do lol, I defoliated the large fans and pulled out the first couple nodes, am loving the structure on this Animal Cookies, just waiting to see what happens where I fimmed her.
20190921_191509.jpg

Thanks Iriee, I just went and had a look and the branch fell off and all droopy but then I had a brainwave to get the branch reattached, I took a toothpick and snapped off one of the pointed ends, stuck 1 side through the branch and then the pointy bit through the trunk where it detached, it is perfectly attached again now but might be to late to save it but I think I've given it a chance
View attachment 1105894

Smart attempt, man! I am hoping it catches.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

I hope to your branch makes it dude. It happens to us all . don't let it get you down

Irrie brother you see the leaves curling like they're overwatered... impossible with dwc, I'd check the buckets' water temp, add mychoriza it might help, I think Great White is a good hydro product (Dont have have it where I am so never tried, but reviews etc..)

Also letting the ph swing from 5.7 to 6.2 is great. like 0.1 increase every day is actually great.

Hmm.. Shred, I don't know if I notice anything strange, except on the broken part. But I do agree with always have some protection in the reservoir as insurance against all sorts of bad stuff that can happen in the reservoir. I don't recall if Chro is using something like that or Great White. Can you remind, Chro?

Hmm.. Shred, I don't know if I notice anything strange, except on the broken part. But I do agree with always have some protection in the reservoir as insurance against all sorts of bad stuff that can happen in the reservoir. I don't recall if Chro is using something like that or Great White. Can you remind, Chro?
I am using Cannazym, nothing wrong with res, the purple punch has been droopy since I snapped off the branch, think she is just as pissed as I was, probably didnt help that i screwed up the fimming and then i stabbed her trunk with a toothpick lol :crying:

I am using Cannazym, nothing wrong with res, the purple punch has been droopy since I snapped off the branch, think she is just as pissed as I was, probably didnt help that i screwed up the fimming and then i stabbed her trunk with a toothpick lol :crying:

Yeah, that would do it!

Update:
So I am sad to say that I decided to start over, I wasn't happy about ripping off that branch on the purple punch so I thought it was better to waste 3 weeks then to carry on for another 13/14 weeks knowing that I'm not getting the most potential out of one of my girls.

Luckily I only had 1 seed of each strain left and both germinated and look healthy so far and here we are on day 2

Purple punch
20190929_114034.jpg

Animal cookies
20190929_114023.jpg

Here's some awesome prizes I won from Royal Queen Seeds for my last grow I did, so looks like I'm growing there Zkittles out next!

20190929_115817.jpg

Back