Indoor Animal cookies & Purple punch x Dosidos

Update:
So I am sad to say that I decided to start over, I wasn't happy about ripping off that branch on the purple punch so I thought it was better to waste 3 weeks then to carry on for another 13/14 weeks knowing that I'm not getting the most potential out of one of my girls.

Luckily I only had 1 seed of each strain left and both germinated and look healthy so far and here we are on day 2

Purple punch
View attachment 1108818

Animal cookies
View attachment 1108819

Damn, Chro! You don't mess around, man! They call me Iriee Scissorhands, but my plant is still alive afterwards. I am gonna call you the Chro Reaprr, cause you will chop that mother down if she ain't doing the right thing! Right on, man!

Damn, Chro! You don't mess around, man! They call me Iriee Scissorhands, but my plant is still alive afterwards. I am gonna call you the Chro Reaprr, cause you will chop that mother down if she ain't doing the right thing! Right on, man!
Yeah it was a bit ruthless and not easy to cut them down especially the Animal Cookies as she was looking great and I might live to regret it but I'm in the enviable position of having enough jars or buds at the moment to give me some time and I couldn't continue growing that Purple Punch knowing I f'ed up, just hope these 2 are healthy and vigorous!

Last edited:
I hear you, man! Makes sense to me. Nice to have bud shots in jars, so you can go for it all.

So pissed right now, just totally ripped off 1 of the nodes so that's basically a 1/4 if the girl gone :face:

View attachment 1105823
next time try moving the ties further up the branch above the next node shame it snapped off completely iv saved them before if they still have some fibers attached these are photos if im right you could have nursed them back to health before flipping to 12/12 but i guess it better to start over now than in another few weeks best of luck with the new ones really wanna see that dosido

Day 7
All going good, purple punch is a bit slow out the blocks but now the roots are established she will hopefully start motoring along.
Animal cookies is doing great lots of roots and she is coming along nicely again!

Purple punch
20191005_112242.jpg
20191005_112200.jpg

Animal cookies
20191005_112334.jpg
20191005_112352.jpg

next time try moving the ties further up the branch above the next node shame it snapped off completely iv saved them before if they still have some fibers attached these are photos if im right you could have nursed them back to health before flipping to 12/12 but i guess it better to start over now than in another few weeks best of luck with the new ones really wanna see that dosido
Thanks Stoney for the tips but I think I might just leave em alone this time lol but makes sense what your saying!

I am interested in ripper seeds as well I’m gonna be looking around all winter as I don’t have a tent yet so I grow outdoor. I’m moving to grass roots 3x3x18” raised garden beds for next year and looking for big genetics.. so far in house genetics, and HSO have my attention. I’m gonna do 10 plants n want 5 more Indica/indica dominate hybrid and 5 Sativa/Sativa dominate hybrid.
So any suggestions would be great including autos as I’m gonna have 2 different runs of autos going as well to my big 10girls.
With that being said where are you getting the limited ripper seeds at??

Back