Indoor Animal cookies & Purple punch x Dosidos

Thanks Iriee, not sure about the yellow tips because if you look at the picture above from last week the yellow tips were starting then but I think it was because of the ph dropping all the time which was caused by the over feeding, I am just constantly checking the new sets of leaves on the lower nodes and the yellowing hasn't continued so think I'm good.

Ok, cool, Chro! You have better eyes on her than I do! Full steam ahead!

Day 26
Been busy at work this week so didnt get any training done on the girls so might just leave them alone! I did however get some time last night to give them both a haircut.

Also I should have listened to @Iriee Vibez and upped my feed on the Animal Cookies as yellowing is getting worse, not sure if it is a lack of Nitrogen or Pottassium??

Overall very happy with growth at this stage though although I fucked up the Fiming again I think and just cut the leaves lol but it seems to have slowed her down somewhat, anyway here are some pics of before and after her haircut.

Purple Punch
20191024_220410.jpg
20191025_065516.jpg
20191025_065436.jpg

Animal Cookies
20191024_220402.jpg
20191024_223111.jpg
20191023_214003.jpg

It looks like Nitrogen to me. I wouldn't change the mix, just increase the ppms. She just looks like a heavy feeder compared to the other. She wants more of everything. Purple punch is really happy with the decrease, it appears.

Day 34
Struggling to get the feed dialled in still and PH still dropping but EC is staying steady, the canna veg nutes I was using ran out so I've done a res change and swapped over to Shogun hydrogrow A and B so hopefully I can get these dialled in a little better.

Growth has still been pretty decent and they've been working on the side branching this week, I gave them another haircut, I would like a bit of stretch this week so have turned the light up but also moved it up to 24 inches from 15, would like to flip next week but might be 2 weeks but let's see.

Purple punch
20191028_235348.jpg
20191101_180720.jpg

Animal Cookies
20191028_235345.jpg
20191101_180715.jpg

They look good to me man, so if your PH is dropping I would think your plants are drinking water, but usually your EC would increaseat the same time. So maybe their feeding too just using up more water then nutes. Bigger res would help steady your PH/EC if your able. Once you flip them I would imagine their going to start drinking crazy amounts and growing massive roots.

They are looking great, man. Growing like crazy! I like the training and defoliating you did, too. Thats really going to open up a lot of bud sites. Nice work, Chro!

They look good to me man, so if your PH is dropping I would think your plants are drinking water, but usually your EC would increaseat the same time. So maybe their feeding too just using up more water then nutes. Bigger res would help steady your PH/EC if your able. Once you flip them I would imagine their going to start drinking crazy amounts and growing massive roots.
I have been researching this ALOT this week as I thought the same but I have come to the conclusion I actually need to up the EC, something about the plants roots having it's own internal EC so if your feed is lower then this the roots actually leach where they are trying to match the EC of the res or something like that lol!
So I have upped the EC now which I'm hoping will do the trick if I'm right, fingers crossed as it's a bit of a ball ache to keep adjusting PH everyday, gone through more PH up during this grow then I have in 3 years of growing!

They are looking great, man. Growing like crazy! I like the training and defoliating you did, too. Thats really going to open up a lot of bud sites. Nice work, Chro!
Thanks Iriee, overall I am really happy and they both have large root zones so I am expecting a growth spurt soon, would love to flip soon but I never seem to get much stretch when I do so haven't managed to totally fill the tent last 2 rounds, knowing my luck though these will want to double in size and I will run out of room this time :rofl:

Don't know I feel you have been unlucky very much with your previous grows! you have grown some amazing plants, and these two are following suit!

Back