Indoor Animal cookies & Purple punch x Dosidos

Thanks Iriee! Always takes 2 weeks from flip for some reason, hopefully on next weeks update there will be pistils!

Chro, makes sense! I forgot they were photos!

Day 54

Both girls really starting to stretch now and growing about an inch a day, they are around 20 inches, been lazy and haven't given them a haircut but need to as both are bushes but especially Purple Punch!

Still no pistils though :smoking:

Purple Punch
20191121_210224.jpg

Animal Cookies
20191121_210229.jpg

Group shot
20191121_210257.jpg

Thanks Iriee, overall I am really happy and they both have large root zones so I am expecting a growth spurt soon, would love to flip soon but I never seem to get much stretch when I do so haven't managed to totally fill the tent last 2 rounds, knowing my luck though these will want to double in size and I will run out of room this time :rofl:

Looks like you are gonna have some monsters on your hands soon! I have a feeling you will have no problem filling the tent this go around haha.

Looks like you are gonna have some monsters on your hands soon! I have a feeling you will have no problem filling the tent this go around haha.
Haha yeah I think Purple Punch will be a big girl, definitely happy with where I'm at just need to stop being lazy and get out the scissors as some branches aren't developing as well as they could be due to lack of light.

Such beautiful plants! So many leaves with perfect color, size, and shape. I can't wait to see if they flower like that. Nice growing, Chro!

Such beautiful plants! So many leaves with perfect color, size, and shape. I can't wait to see if they flower like that. Nice growing, Chro!
Thanks Iriee, long gone are the deficiencies I once had, these 2 are super healthy for sure, dont know why I always go back to Shogun Nutrients to get me out of a problem but I've never done a full grow with them but from now on its shogun all the way except for there flowering booster

Yep! I wouldn't change a thing. I think it's dialed in!

Thanks Iriee, long gone are the deficiencies I once had, these 2 are super healthy for sure, dont know why I always go back to Shogun Nutrients to get me out of a problem but I've never done a full grow with them but from now on its shogun all the way except for there flowering booster
may i ask why not the booster aswell what do you use instead

may i ask why not the booster aswell what do you use instead
Hey Stoney! Nothing wrong with it, just for DWC the one you use is the active booster but maybe because I give a lot of air to the roots it made my res bubble up to the point where it was overflowing out of the bucket, I will be using Green Planet massive bloom but not tried yet so will let you know how I get on!

Back