Indoor Animal cookies & Purple punch x Dosidos

Happy New Year, Mr. G! Plants are looking great still. What you may lose in bud size will be more than made up for by the quantity of budsites. You trained them to get all those tops, and have a nice even canopy to ensure they all could bask in the light. You are gonna kill it come harvest time, bro! Sound like some great weed, too! Nice work, as usual!

Happy New Year, Mr. G! Plants are looking great still. What you may lose in bud size will be more than made up for by the quantity of budsites. You trained them to get all those tops, and have a nice even canopy to ensure they all could bask in the light. You are gonna kill it come harvest time, bro! Sound like some great weed, too! Nice work, as usual!
Thank you Iriee and a happy new year to you also! How are your girls coming along, itching for an update lol :biggrin:

I will finally get a chance to update tomorrow when family head back to their respective states! I have been stealthy with my hobby for a couple weeks, and I miss spending time with my plants. They are looking okay, though! Will definitely update tomorrow!

How much longer do you think you have with PP? Must be really close! Cheers, brother!

I will finally get a chance to update tomorrow when family head back to their respective states! I have been stealthy with my hobby for a couple weeks, and I miss spending time with my plants. They are looking okay, though! Will definitely update tomorrow!

How much longer do you think you have with PP? Must be really close! Cheers, brother!
Trichs are still pretty much all clear so I'm thinking anywhere between 2 and 4 weeks, longer the better to give them time to bulk up a bit.

That's great, man! They will fatten up in that timeframe for sure. Will be nice size buds, and ALOT of them!

:fire::fire::fire:
Day 95
Flower day 36

Happy new year to everyone on AFN!

These ladies have been a little neglected over the holiday period and I had to leave them by themselves for 3 days, anyway when I got back the res was almost empty and the EC was reading 3.6 on my trucheon lol so they got burnt up a bit!

Buds are growing but VERY SLOWLY which I am not sure if it's my growing skills or just genetics as these beans are limited edition ones so not a lot of info on them and not many grows I could find, hopefully it's going to be quality over quantity as both are covered in resin, sticky and stinky so not all bad :thumbsup:

Purple Punch
View attachment 1144714
View attachment 1144715

Animal Cookies
View attachment 1144716
View attachment 1144717
id say your looking great for the genetics definitely not big yielding but the end product should be

Flowering 6 weeks

Buds putting on weight, not big by any means but there are a lot of them so should still be a decent yield, really stinky now, trichs are mainly clear with some milky ones appearing so roughly 2 weeks, followed by a 2 day cleanse is my estimation.
These girls are super frosty as well so really looking forward to smoking them up after a nice cure!

20200107_182648.jpg
20200107_182638.jpg
20200107_182632.jpg
20200107_182621.jpg
20200107_182602.jpg
20200107_182524.jpg
20200105_221957.jpg
20200101_172259.jpg
20200101_172313.jpg

Flowering 6 weeks

Buds putting on weight, not big by any means but there are a lot of them so should still be a decent yield, really stinky now, trichs are mainly clear with some milky ones appearing so roughly 2 weeks, followed by a 2 day cleanse is my estimation.
These girls are super frosty as well so really looking forward to smoking them up after a nice cure!

View attachment 1146766View attachment 1146767View attachment 1146768View attachment 1146769View attachment 1146770View attachment 1146771View attachment 1146773View attachment 1146774View attachment 1146775

Damn fine looking buds there, Mr Green! Can’t wait to hear see them cut and trimmed! Beauties!

Back