Indoor Animal cookies & Purple punch x Dosidos

Day 62
Flowering day 3

So both girls started flowering on exactly the same day which is cool, the stretch continues and both are 27 inches tall but slowing down a bit now to concentrate on producing flowers, added a product in called bud start which is supposed to give more bud sites but I cant see any evidence of that so far and actually internode spacing is really big so I hope they will fill in, also starred feeding massive bloom and terpinator.

Animal cookies seems a bit more Sativa leaning with the skinny branches and spaced out leaf fingers 20191129_190248.jpg Whereas the Purple Punch has much thicker stems and more indica leaves 20191129_190304.jpg, looking forward to seeing these buds develop over next few weeks, not a massive amount of smell yet either.

Purple Punch
20191129_190027.jpg

Animal Cookies
20191129_190036.jpg

Group shot
20191129_190130.jpg

They are looking great, Chro! I would keep an eye on the N levels on both plants over the next few days. It may be the pics being deceiving, but the PP may be showing early signs of a bit too much, and the AC seems like she can take a bit more. They both look like they will be great yielders though! Nice work!

They are looking great, Chro! I would keep an eye on the N levels on both plants over the next few days. It may be the pics being deceiving, but the PP may be showing early signs of a bit too much, and the AC seems like she can take a bit more. They both look like they will be great yielders though! Nice work!
Thanks Iriee, yeah AC has been a bitch to get dialled in the whole grow, she is a fussy one! I am feeding full bloom nutes now so hopefully I dropped the N soon enough!

Right on, Chro! I am very interested in hearing your thoughts on the bud starter's effectiveness in a couple weeks. AN has a similar product, Bud igniter, that I never tried, but was always interested in giving a shot. Would love to get an endorsement from a grower I trust.

Right on, Chro! I am very interested in hearing your thoughts on the bud starter's effectiveness in a couple weeks. AN has a similar product, Bud igniter, that I never tried, but was always interested in giving a shot. Would love to get an endorsement from a grower I trust.
I was looking into the AN bud ignitor originally but damn that stuff is expensive so looked for alternatives and came across bud start which was reduced to £10 so thought I would give it a shot, no noticable difference so far but only added a few days ago so will let you know in 2 weeks if it's done anything.

Day 71
Fliwering day 12

All going good so far, flowers are developing and the stretch is over now, I could've trained these a little better and spread out some of the branches more but overall I'm happy and they are healthy.

The smells are subtle so far but both have some floral notes coming through which I hope will develop more over the coming weeks.

Purple Punch
20191208_175019.jpg

Animal Cookies
20191208_172709.jpg

Tent shot
20191208_172721.jpg

Two absolutely beautiful beasts! So many bud sites!

Yeah
Thanks brother! Just bought a scrog net for next round so excited for that and should guarantee a full tent of buds although I'm sure these 2 will fill up a good amount of jars!
Yeah, I hope you have enough jars! Looking forward to see you grow with a Scrog, though. The yield would be insane!

Back