Outdoor Alchemys outdoor auto and photo grow 2018

Haha I'm willing to say you got your hands full with me as a contestant in anything from pool, poker, and any type of gambling....lol I say loser sends the winner the same packs of seeds you entered into the competition with.
Lmao

hahaha love it!! Nothing wrong with a little fun banter!
laurence-fishburne-as-morpheus.jpg

This is one of my current entries(though i entered the green poison fast in the comp)....last years Green Poison was a small framed plant at 5.5 feet high and 24foot circumference
IMG_5957.JPG

Hell yea I love sticky indicas as well lol I hoping for that out of my Tennessee Kush females this year. (Hawgsbreath x alien Kush)

That is a nice combo. Hope to see some pictures of that!

I'll def. have to look into the night queen !

Yea - She did good. Five oz in 87 days, not bad.

Love that you compost like a true gardener that's my style right there, I know u grow some dank lol

I pretty much turned my vegetable garden into a summer cannabis crop. I have been gardening for years and composting is the only way to go. I got two tomato plants and a few other veggies to make salsa growing already.

We gotta very ideal season for growing where I'm at, and great native soil. So we can definitely grow some true.monsters!
I had a couple 10-12 ft. Last season.

Wow, that is huge! Jealous!

I got a good garden this year, 27 tomatoe plants, 20 heads cabbage, 16 pepper plant's, beets,onions,garlic, squash/zukini cucumbers, gonna be grubbing lol with some grilled salmon or steak a cold beer,and fire bud, lmao. Composting is the only way too go tho imo as well. And proof is in the pudding bc 5 oz is the shit for a auto lmao... great job girl!
I bet u was happy lol

I got some pics of the TN Kush.shes my entry in the comp. She's close to 2 ft right now, and I topped her 2day.
20180514_135711.jpg

This is the TK indoor her frost around day 20 flower.
20180515_150638.jpg

Attachments

• 20180515_150638.jpg
    20180515_150638.jpg
    154.4 KB · Views: 54
hahaha love it!! Nothing wrong with a little fun banter!
View attachment 907221

This is one of my current entries(though i entered the green poison fast in the comp)....last years Green Poison was a small framed plant at 5.5 feet high and 24foot circumference
View attachment 907225
Damn! When did your season begin? Lol
And alredy flowering, that's what's up. Very beautiful plant I hope myn grow that healthy this season!
I know we're all gonna have a bunch of dank for sure lol

Damn! When did your season begin? Lol
And alredy flowering, that's what's up. Very beautiful plant I hope myn grow that healthy this season!
I know we're all gonna have a bunch of dank for sure lol

Nah sorry...that was the green poison i grew out last year. I decided it was so nice that i would make it one of my entries this year. Here she is around day 40.
IMG_7202.JPG

Wow, she is beautiful with her big fat leaves! The frost on the bud, like snow.

And super jealous of your big ass garden!

Nah sorry...that was the green poison i grew out last year. I decided it was so nice that i would make it one of my entries this year. Here she is around day 40.
View attachment 907228
Hell yea, u had me tripping for a bit there lol
She looks good tho. I'm going to do som training on that TK, but the humble pies as u know I'm drooling over lol
I've never smoked green poisen?

I got a good garden this year, 27 tomatoe plants, 20 heads cabbage, 16 pepper plant's, beets,onions,garlic, squash/zukini cucumbers, gonna be grubbing lol with some grilled salmon or steak a cold beer,and fire bud, lmao. Composting is the only way too go tho imo as well. And proof is in the pudding bc 5 oz is the shit for a auto lmao... great job girl!
I bet u was happy lol

I got some pics of the TN Kush.shes my entry in the comp. She's close to 2 ft right now, and I topped her 2day.
View attachment 907224
This is the TK indoor her frost around day 20 flower.
View attachment 907226

Mmmmm looks awesome!!

Hell yea, u had me tripping for a bit there lol

It was like hitting a time warp at 1 million miles an hour!! ;)

I've never smoked green poisen?

Lots of folks rave about the toke on the green poison....and i get why!! Super stinky, mine was green apples lychee fruit combo. Heavy indica stone. Really sweet bud for sure!! Rock hard buds.
Green Poison.JPG

Back