Outdoor Alchemys outdoor auto and photo grow 2018

Day 7 from germ.
20180506_161321.jpg

The TN Kush and my other photos are getting added to this journal as well.

TK runt from my indoor grow, this was her first day outside 10 days ago, seen her 2day and she looked a lil ruff from the bugs eating and the harsh sun ill take a pic 2moro.
20180503_140137.jpg

The humble pie is coming along great, I'll have that pic 2moro 2.

Nice start! That's great that you can put them directly in the ground so young -- last year I tried putting some seeds directly in the ground in our garden and the babes got trampled or eaten right away. This year I'm starting them in a tent in 1 gallon pots, when they are established I'll put them out. I've got an SOS Blueberry among the dozen or so seeds I'm germinating (so far 8 have broken the surface), our season here in NW Oregon becomes reliable around June 1st.

Nice start! That's great that you can put them directly in the ground so young -- last year I tried putting some seeds directly in the ground in our garden and the babes got trampled or eaten right away. This year I'm starting them in a tent in 1 gallon pots, when they are established I'll put them out. I've got an SOS Blueberry among the dozen or so seeds I'm germinating (so far 8 have broken the surface), our season here in NW Oregon becomes reliable around June 1st.
Yea I've had alot of seedlings eaten before!
These here got a few bites taken out of them, but there growing faster than they can eat this time thankfully lol.
Last year I had plants out in their permanent spot my mid April, but we had snow this April! But 90 degrees now and humid as hell!

Yea I've had alot of seedlings eaten before!
These here got a few bites taken out of them, but there growing faster than they can eat this time thankfully lol.
Last year I had plants out in their permanent spot my mid April, but we had snow this April! But 90 degrees now and humid as hell!
For what I paid for the Mephisto seeds I'm putting out, I can't afford to let them get eaten!

It's some crazy weather we're having year to year, messing with all kinds of farmers.

Hey neighbor! It is so awesome your growing autos up there. Lots of people here still do not know about them around here.

I had great results last summer with DP Blueberry outside. They loved the hot sun. I am excited to see how they do in Oregon. Are you on the wet side of the Cascades?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back