Outdoor Alchemys outdoor auto and photo grow 2018

H
+1 on loving the heavy sticky indicas. I have two mephisto auto skywalkers going right now (day 22 from planting seed) and I hope they deliver!!

Cheers!
:pass:
Hell yea I hear you there I ran 3 Ripley og outdoor last year and they all delivered! Lol

My seeds (Auto BB) are from Chris the breeder at Southern Orgeon seed co.
I'm in the bluegrass state!
So I'm still an outlaw in my neck of the woods hunny lol.
But im very excited to see how they do in this great soil I'm working with and they're getting plenty of hot sun... I hope myn do as good as yours did last season! How did the auto blueberry compare to a true BB?

I grow out the photo blueberry(Dutch Passion) pretty much every season...never tried the autos version, but the photos are disturbing how large they get!! Top 2 yields of all time for me was the DP BB.

The auto BB got very good reviews from my friends & was my second favorite. Very smooth & sweet. I am not sure if it was the strain or the fact I used no fertilizer or pesticides - hard to say. I plan on growing BB photos next summer, not enough time this summer.
0d1b86927a57194c329b19a4924d7a41.jpg
Auto BB from last year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Damn its great to see you again!! ;)

Thanks, she had a few sisters that were just a big. My favorite was DP Auto Night Queen, I love heavy sticky super stoney indica. I have been working on my soil for years - nothing but compost, worm, microbes and lots of love! I wish I had a longer growing season for phenos, jealous of those who grow the big monster trees!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Never tried the night queen outdoors....but she is one of 3 strains to make it on my list of "am growing every time i fire up the stealth cab "
Truly superb smoke the ANQ is!!

I grow out the photo blueberry(Dutch Passion) pretty much every season...never tried the autos version, but the photos are disturbing how large they get!! Top 2 yields of all time for me was the DP BB.
Hell yea that's what I like to hear!, I love Blueberry one of my old original fav. Smokes.
I've grown blue dream and the yields were great.
I'm pretty sure I got a pack of (temple)Flo X Stardawg photos love to see how they turn out.
I seen the auto BBs earlier today and they have started jumping, I'll do a update soon. I hit em with a small dose of organic plant tone a few days ago. Should be interesting. Lol

@912GreenSkell
Can you change this title to Alchemys outdoor auto and photo grow 2018?

Hell yea I love sticky indicas as well lol I hoping for that out of my Tennessee Kush females this year. (Hawgsbreath x alien Kush)

That is a nice combo. Hope to see some pictures of that!

I'll def. have to look into the night queen !

Yea - She did good. Five oz in 87 days, not bad.

Love that you compost like a true gardener that's my style right there, I know u grow some dank lol

I pretty much turned my vegetable garden into a summer cannabis crop. I have been gardening for years and composting is the only way to go. I got two tomato plants and a few other veggies to make salsa growing already.

We gotta very ideal season for growing where I'm at, and great native soil. So we can definitely grow some true.monsters!
I had a couple 10-12 ft. Last season.

Wow, that is huge! Jealous!

Hell yea that's what I like to hear!, I love Blueberry one of my old original fav. Smokes.
I've grown blue dream and the yields were great.
I'm pretty sure I got a pack of (temple)Flo X Stardawg photos love to see how they turn out.
I seen the auto BBs earlier today and they have started jumping, I'll do a update soon. I hit em with a small dose of organic plant tone a few days ago. Should be interesting. Lol

Ive always wanted to grow a blue dream outdoors, but the photos all seem a little too late on the finish for me (snow by mid october)

@912GreenSkell
Can you change this title to Alchemys outdoor auto and photo grow 2018?

Ahh I don't have editing powers, I am sure @bushmasterar15 or @Dudeski can help you out!

We gotta very ideal season for growing where I'm at, and great native soil. So we can definitely grow some true.monsters!
I had a couple 10-12 ft. Last season.

So does that mean you are gonna give me a beating in the outdoor photos this year? Would love to see some healthy photoperiod competition in the contest!! ;)

So does that mean you are gonna give me a beating in the outdoor photos this year? Would love to see some healthy photoperiod competition in the contest!! ;)
Haha I'm willing to say you got your hands full with me as a contestant in anything from pool, poker, and any type of gambling....lol I say loser sends the winner the same packs of seeds you entered into the competition with.
Lmao

Back