Outdoor Alchemys outdoor auto and photo grow 2018

It was like hitting a time warp at 1 million miles an hour!! ;)

Lots of folks rave about the toke on the green poison....and i get why!! Super stinky, mine was green apples lychee fruit combo. Heavy indica stone. Really sweet bud for sure!! Rock hard buds.
View attachment 907232
Looks like some kill, I'll research the genetics

I think me n you are going to have fun this year lol I do feel like I can beat that, u never know tho, but it's gonna be alot of fun lmao.

Yeah its all just for fun anyways...even though i took first place, i passed down my winnings to the next guy. For me its all for fun, and to hopefully inspire others to throw some plants down under the best grow light available, the sun. ;)

Wow, she is beautiful with her big fat leaves! The frost on the bud, like snow.

And super jealous of your big ass garden!

Wow, she is beautiful with her big fat leaves! The frost on the bud, like snow.

And super jealous of your big ass garden!
Lmao wish I could let you smell that shit, one plant truly stinks, like a hawgsbreath it's crazy. Got clones off her 2.
And trichomes I could see with my eye day 13 flower...
But yea I'm almost just as excited about the garden as the bud this year haha
I'll have to post some pics of it for ya 2 lol

Breeder is sweet seeds...i liked it so much i decided to run the green poison and the green poison fast side by side....and running the same strain twice in a season is something i literally never do.
Sounds like a keeper lol

Yeah its all just for fun anyways...even though i took first place, i passed down my winnings to the next guy. For me its all for fun, and to hopefully inspire others to throw some plants down under the best grow light available, the sun. ;)
Exactly!
Now don't get your hopes down @912GreenSkell just bc I am entering this year, you could still win! Lol just giving u hell man haha
I love everything about outdoor bud as well man, no light will ever out do the sun lol

Back