Outdoor Alchemys outdoor auto and photo grow 2018

Hey neighbor! It is so awesome your growing autos up there. Lots of people here still do not know about them around here.

I had great results last summer with DP Blueberry outside. They loved the hot sun. I am excited to see how they do in Oregon. Are you on the wet side of the Cascades?
Looks like you might be asking me... lol... I am on the wet side! And close enough to the Gorge to get some intense wind, but that's mostly a winter thing. Since I've got seeds from 5 different breeders on this run, I'll probably start my own thread once they get established. ;)

Hey neighbor! It is so awesome your growing autos up there. Lots of people here still do not know about them around here.

I had great results last summer with DP Blueberry outside. They loved the hot sun. I am excited to see how they do in Oregon. Are you on the wet side of the Cascades?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
My seeds (Auto BB) are from Chris the breeder at Southern Orgeon seed co.
I'm in the state!
So I'm still an outlaw in my neck of the woods hunny lol.
But im very excited to see how they do in this great soil I'm working with and they're getting plenty of hot sun... I hope myn do as good as yours did last season! How did the auto blueberry compare to a true BB?

Last edited:
For what I paid for the Mephisto seeds I'm putting out, I can't afford to let them get eaten!

It's some crazy weather we're having year to year, messing with all kinds of farmers.
I hear you, that's why I'm never buying seeds again lol I got enough dank genetics this year where there's no excuse I can't breed up some fire.

My seeds (Auto BB) are from Chris the breeder at Southern Orgeon seed co.
I'm in the bluegrass state!
So I'm still an outlaw in my neck of the woods hunny lol.
But im very excited to see how they do in this great soil I'm working with and they're getting plenty of hot sun... I hope myn do as good as yours did last season! How did the auto blueberry compare to a true BB?

The auto BB got very good reviews from my friends & was my second favorite. Very smooth & sweet. I am not sure if it was the strain or the fact I used no fertilizer or pesticides - hard to say. I plan on growing BB photos next summer, not enough time this summer.
0d1b86927a57194c329b19a4924d7a41.jpg
Auto BB from last year.

The auto BB got very good reviews from my friends & was my second favorite. Very smooth & sweet. I am not sure if it was the strain or the fact I used no fertilizer or pesticides - hard to say. I plan on growing BB photos next summer, not enough time this summer.
0d1b86927a57194c329b19a4924d7a41.jpg
Auto BB from last year.

Hell yea that's a nice looking auto girl!
For the last 5 years or more I've been using only organic supplements, and I love the difference in my grows!
I hope I get a pheno with some blue hues, but I doubt it with the Lowryder [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] as the Dad.
What was your favorite from last year?

I hear you, that's why I'm never buying seeds again lol I got enough dank genetics this year where there's no excuse I can't breed up some fire.
I've bred photoperiod cannabis, but haven't tried autos yet. When I first bought the Mephisto seeds my goal was to breed them, but other priorities took over my limited tent space so I never got around to it. The colloidal silver thing is a whole other way of getting it done.

I've bred photoperiod cannabis, but haven't tried autos yet. When I first bought the Mephisto seeds my goal was to breed them, but other priorities took over my limited tent space so I never got around to it. The colloidal silver thing is a whole other way of getting it done.
Yea I started looking into the colloidal silver years ago but I still havnt gave it a try... I'm gonna have to.buy some lol

Hell yea that's a nice looking auto girl!
For the last 5 years or more I've been using only organic supplements, and I love the difference in my grows!
I hope I get a pheno with some blue hues, but I doubt it with the Lowryder [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] as the Dad.
What was your favorite from last year?

Thanks, she had a few sisters that were just a big. My favorite was DP Auto Night Queen, I love heavy sticky super stoney indica. I have been working on my soil for years - nothing but compost, worm, microbes and lots of love! I wish I had a longer growing season for phenos, jealous of those who grow the big monster trees!

Thanks, she had a few sisters that were just a big. My favorite was DP Auto Night Queen, I love heavy sticky super stoney indica. I have been working on my soil for years - nothing but compost, worm, microbes and lots of love! I wish I had a longer growing season for phenos, jealous of those who grow the big monster trees!

Hell yea I love sticky indicas as well lol I hoping for that out of my Tennessee Kush females this year. (Hawgsbreath x alien Kush)
I'll def. have to look into the night queen !
Love that you compost like a true gardener that's my style right there, I know u grow some dank lol
We gotta very ideal season for growing where I'm at, and great native soil. So we can definitely grow some true.monsters!
I had a couple 10-12 ft. Last season.

Hell yea I love sticky indicas as well lol I hoping for that out of my Tennessee Kush females this year. (Hawgsbreath x alien Kush)
I'll def. have to look into the night queen !
Love that you compost like a true gardener that's my style right there, I know u grow some dank lol
We gotta very ideal season for growing where I'm at, and great native soil. So we can definitely grow some true.monsters!
I had a couple 10-12 ft. Last season.
+1 on loving the heavy sticky indicas. I have two mephisto auto skywalkers going right now (day 22 from planting seed) and I hope they deliver!!

Cheers!
:pass:

Back