Suspecting mold in my first outdoor grow

you think it’s ready for harvesting?
Screenshot 2023-09-06 130841.png

...do you think it is ready for harvest based on what you can see with something that will magnify them? If you post close-up pictures, folks with say with some confidence, but they need to see closer:

WIN_20240226_14_37_46_Pro

Rapeseed (Brassica napus subsp. napus), also known as rape and oilseed rape, is a bright-yellow flowering member of the family Brassicaceae (mustard or cabbage family), cultivated mainly for its oil-rich seed, which naturally contains appreciable amounts of erucic acid. The term "canola" denotes a group of rapeseed cultivars that were bred to have very low levels of erucic acid and which are especially prized for use as human and animal food. Rapeseed is the third-largest source of vegetable oil and the second-largest source of protein meal in the world.
@Son of Hobbes does that mean it’s a good candidatw for the job? Otherwise if you could recommend me something from amazon germany that would be very helpful. Thank you in advance!

Just curious what did you end up doing for your plants?

Just curious what did you end up doing for your plants?
The rest of the plant looked fine after inspection. I cut the white bud away and the white color kept spreading on the bud even after cutting it off!
The rest of the plant I just harvested this morning.

Reactions: JAB
The rest of the plant looked fine after inspection. I cut the white bud away and the white color kept spreading on the bud even after cutting it off!
The rest of the plant I just harvested this morning.
Awesome glad you were able to salvage most of the plant! Yea powdered mildew spreads like wildfire.

Back