Lighting AFNs live LED help thread.

Second that! Multiple lights are always better especially working with a bigger space like 4x4 or 5x5 in your case. If you spend a little money you can get 2 really good leds to fit that space with good results, if you op for cheaper Leds id say you need 3 maybe 4 depending on the coverage and a par output.

I think 4 would give great results it's just which lights to chose from, my advice is do a bit if research and get the most efficient available....I see a lot of people using a lot of energy with LEDs in small spaces, I've seen 1000w of I think Mars of Vipar in a 5x5.....that's a lot.

Hello,
Just bought a new Led light to replace my old cfl set up. Itis a kind led k3 series L300. My one girls is 58 days old (week 9)white Russian auto in soilgrow. last night I hung the light above her at 1 foot/30 cm from the top afterreading a few threads in the led growing section. I want to be sure this iscorrect height as she has recovered from foliar spray nute burn (my rookiemistake) and a small fungus gnat infestation….so I don’t want to stress her outeven more with not giving her enough or too much light. I am also curious toknow if this light will be sufficient enough to grow out two autos at once in the future with good results? Any adviceand info is greatly appreciated ! sorry if I have posted this in the wrong section but I didn't see the need to start a new thread .....one love !

Hello,
Just bought a new Led light to replace my old cfl set up. Itis a kind led k3 series L300. My one girls is 58 days old (week 9)white Russian auto in soilgrow. last night I hung the light above her at 1 foot/30 cm from the top afterreading a few threads in the led growing section. I want to be sure this iscorrect height as she has recovered fromfoliar spray nute burn (my rookiemistake) and a small fungus gnat infestation….so I don’t want to stress her outeven more with not giving her enough or too much light. I am also curious toknow if this light will be sufficient enough to grow out two autos at oncein the future with good results? Any adviceand info is greatly appreciated ! sorry if I have posted this in the wrong section but I didn't see the need to start a new thread .....one love !

Hay bro sorry for the late response. I would suggest 75cm for seedings 60-45cm for veg and 30cm for bloom,you will be able to grow 2 nice size plants under it.

Hey TaNg man, quick question..or opinion I guess.Im serously thinking about getting a mars 192X3 .. is that plenty potent enough for a 4X4 or slightly larger area as it says in its literature a 4.4 X 4.4 area without having to get in there and spin the edge of the light pots?? or should i keep it more a 4X4 so i dont have to spin every other day or whatever..Thanks man!thoughts on the light in general..?good starter light for my 5X5 tent?

http://www.topledgrowlight.com/led-...ector-led-grow-light-192x3w.html#.VQqvPY7F8nB

Hey TaNg man, quick question..or opinion I guess.Im serously thinking about getting a mars 192X3 .. is that plenty potent enough for a 4X4 or slightly larger area as it says in its literature a 4.4 X 4.4 area without having to get in there and spin the edge of the light pots?? or should i keep it more a 4X4 so i dont have to spin every other day or whatever..Thanks man!thoughts on the light in general..?good starter light for my 5X5 tent?

http://www.topledgrowlight.com/led-...ector-led-grow-light-192x3w.html#.VQqvPY7F8nB

Have a look through the Mars review section bro it should give u a better idea of what u need.

oh I know that man..I was just after your personal thought on it really.specs are just that specs..but thats cool man.Thanks,ill poke around a little more.:Sharing One:

Hay bro sorry for the late response. I would suggest 75cm for seedings 60-45cm for veg and 30cm for bloom,you will be able to grow 2 nice size plants under it.

Hey brother ty for the info ! Better late than never lmao! Cheers :Sharing One:

Hi all I've decided to got led I've got a 2m x2m tent and I'm looking at advice of what and how many led's I need in my space. I've bought the 1200w grow boss FAKES from China but there going back as I now know there not what they say they are in the description and want to get my dp auto xtream in, in the next 4 weeks.
All advice apreaciated :)

I'm growing in auto pots also.

Last edited:

i run mine in a 4x4 with great Results. I wouldn't go any bigger then a 4x4 with that unit as the spread is perfect for a 4x4 I hung it in my 5x5 and the brightness of spread was diminished.

Back