Lighting AFNs live LED help thread.

Not enough info bro,what chips are they?

Hi all I've decided to got led I've got a 2m x2m tent and I'm looking at advice of what and how many led's I need in my space. I've bought the 1200w grow boss FAKES from China but there going back as I now know there not what they say they are in the description and want to get my dp auto xtream in, in the next 4 weeks.
All advice apreaciated :)

I'm growing in auto pots also.

Whats you budget bro?

thanks dude.I was looking at trying 12 inatead of 16 in the center of my tent.possibly swing to the side slightly and run two small T5's for more sensetives i need to make sure are started better than a new light venture lol.Thansk again dude!:Sharing One:

• Use for all stages of plant growth
  • LED Spectrum: 460nm(2pcs),470nm(2pcs),3500K(2pcs),7500K(2pcs),660nm(13pcs),630nm(15pcs)
  • LEDs: 36*5W LEDs
  • Dimension: 9.2" x 8.4" x 2.4"(234x214x60mm)
  • LED Power: 180Watt
  • Actual Power Consumption: 90W ± 3%
  • Worldwide Voltage Capable: AC85~265V
  • View Angle of LEDs: 90°
  • Lifespan: 50000-100000hours
  • Mounting hardware included
  • Tempered steel construction, built to last
  • 30 day money back guarantee
  • 1 Year manufacture warranty

• Use for all stages of plant growth
  • LED Spectrum: 460nm(2pcs),470nm(2pcs),3500K(2pcs),7500K(2pcs),660nm(13pcs),630nm(15pcs)
  • LEDs: 36*5W LEDs
  • Dimension: 9.2" x 8.4" x 2.4"(234x214x60mm)
  • LED Power: 180Watt
  • Actual Power Consumption: 90W ± 3%
  • Worldwide Voltage Capable: AC85~265V
  • View Angle of LEDs: 90°
  • Lifespan: 50000-100000hours
  • Mounting hardware included
  • Tempered steel construction, built to last
  • 30 day money back guarantee
  • 1 Year manufacture warranty

There not describing enought of the important stuff bro so I would avoid it,go with something you have seen give good results.

Hey TaNg what is your favorite LED panel ? and i have an ms006 is that a good one ? and how many plants can i grow whit them at the same time ?

Hey TaNg what is your favorite LED panel ? and i have an ms006 is that a good one ? and how many plants can i grow whit them at the same time ?

The HS1s have blown me away for efficiency and quality of flowers so I would have to say them bro.

Forgive my ignorance here, but I am not seeing the benefit of paying $550.00 for a 100(ish) watt light when you can get more watts WAAY cheaper somewhere else.. It just seems counterproductive to me, and I can't see the point in paying that high a premium when there are great lights out there for 1/3 the price. Am I missing something?

Forgive my ignorance here, but I am not seeing the benefit of paying $550.00 for a 100(ish) watt light when you can get more watts WAAY cheaper somewhere else.. It just seems counterproductive to me, and I can't see the point in paying that high a premium when there are great lights out there for 1/3 the price. Am I missing something?

When you realise plants don't use Watts they use photons and the HS1 produces as many in a Photsynthetic spectrum as most 200w LEDs you will understand my love for the HS1s.

When you realise plants don't use Watts they use photons and the HS1 produces as many in a Photsynthetic spectrum as most 200w LEDs you will understand my love for the HS1s.

So, then if compared even to 300w LEDs, there are still good options out there for a fraction of the price. I suppose it comes down to preference, but it still seems an awful waste of money to me. *shrug*

Yes...I've always been a cheap bastard.

:Sharing One:

So, then if compared even to 300w LEDs, there are still good options out there for a fraction of the price. I suppose it comes down to preference, but it still seems an awful waste of money to me. *shrug*

Yes...I've always been a cheap bastard.

:Sharing One:

Well with the price of electricity these days a more efficient light is the logical choice,I could buy cheap lights but I will just be saving money now and loosing out in the long run. There are other things I love about the HS1 too like the resin the spectrum can produce and the way the holographic diffusers work. I'm sold on them bro I got pretty much 3 grams per watt of top quality weed off my last grow so you won't change my mind lol.

Back