That is how I do it, anything else is just not needed. Why crap up a good chemical free nutirent with garbage like bloom boosters etc? People think that their high PK nutes help speed up and increase flowers......... NO! PK has nothing to do with it, its the plant hormones that are added to these products, many of which are illegal, that affect the bud grow. This is where organic growers have it right about "nasty chemicals". Nutrients on their own have absolutely NO affect. Plants take in what they need when they need it and the levels available have little bearing.

KISS is how I grow. I'm not looking to grow record plants, I'm looking for consistent, bountiful harvests. Mega will give you that for sure and growing monsters is quite possible also!
So do you only use the MC for your entire grow? That will be my plan, KISS for me, BABY. :baby:

That is how I do it, anything else is just not needed. Why crap up a good chemical free nutirent with garbage like bloom boosters etc? People think that their high PK nutes help speed up and increase flowers......... NO! PK has nothing to do with it, its the plant hormones that are added to these products, many of which are illegal, that affect the bud grow. This is where organic growers have it right about "nasty chemicals". Nutrients on their own have absolutely NO affect. Plants take in what they need when they need it and the levels available have little bearing.

KISS is how I grow. I'm not looking to grow record plants, I'm looking for consistent, bountiful harvests. Mega will give you that for sure and growing monsters is quite possible also!

:thanks::slap:

AutoBlueberry... with Biotabs..
20181108_194605.jpg
20181108_194558.jpg
20181108_194553.jpg
20181108_194546.jpg

Your Awesome ✌️

Back