Indoor AB Fills the Tent!

Bout time i saw the master at work :) They're a dainty wee bunch ain't they.... Like short buff lesbians, lol. Really sexy short buff lesbians :-D

Beautiful!!!!!! :) :sharing one:

Your ladies are coming along nicely Andy. Karma to ya!! gonna pack on the weight!!!

briman, thanks for stopping by! The Cobra has been stretching like crazy and seems to be topping out around the same height as the Mango. Last veg feeding for her is done so now I can give them all bloom nutes the rest of the way. I'm lazy and busy so it's always a pain when they are transitioning and I have to mix up different batches of ferts. No doubt the fat little dragon, Cobra and Mango will give me good yields. The question is how much I can squeeze out of the three stunted shorties. The White Widow doesn't bother me too much since I have no shortage of indicas already. But the Think Different and Magnum are two strains I was looking forward to having a lot of in my stash, so I'm bummed that those are the ones who suffered most from the cold winter temps. I'm sure I'll be growing those two again soon when I know I can give them better conditions than they got this time around.

iam tuned in .. got to see this

Hey bossman, glad to have you aboard! It's been a bit of a mess thus far, but things are finally getting interesting! :smoke:

Bout time i saw the master at work :) They're a dainty wee bunch ain't they.... Like short buff lesbians, lol. Really sexy short buff lesbians :-D

Beautiful!!!!!! :) :sharing one:

Good to have you here, Chandy! Nothing masterful about this grow unfortunately, but I've definitely learned some things about my new grow space that will benefit me in the future. Though I can't really complain since I had some moments when I thought a couple of the plants might never amount to anything at all. I've never dealt with any extended periods of cold temps like this, and I really underestimated the adverse affects it can have on plant development. Now I'm dealing with humidity that's a touch higher than I would like in flower, so it's always something to deal with. I used to think that my old basement was less than ideal for growing, but after some experience here at the new house, I really miss what I had. As I said before, I'm a lazy grower so I want to get things back to where I have to do as little work as possible. Hopefully I'll have everything completely dialed in so I can go on autopilot for the next grow in the fall. :cool:

very nice looking plants man:)
nice variety u got in there...they look great and healthy to boot!
buds are coming along nicely.I'll be watching....

- - - Updated - - -

very nice looking plants man:)
nice variety u got in there...they look great and healthy to boot!
buds are coming along nicely.I'll be watching....

Long overdue for an update but I'm having camera troubles. I dropped my old one and broke it so I bought another one that I used for the last update. Since then it crapped out so I'm exchanging it but haven't gotten the replacement. Here's a shot from the tent cam this morning at day 65:

Tent_Day65.jpg

Hard to believe I'm over two months in and still nowhere near harvest, but things are moving along OK. The one in the far back is the Cobra, which has finally stopped stretching out at nearly 30" tall. It's a little too close to the light but I still have not had time to get my new tent set up so I have no more vertical space. Really nice looking plant that should have a fat main cola and several large side buds.

Next to it in front of the thermometer is the Magic Dragon which is still fattening up. Trichome production has been slow but she's starting to frost up now and getting some real density to the buds. I count around 14 golf to tennis ball sized buds as well as the main cola which is very thick. She's definitely got several more weeks to go if not longer.

On the left you can see the big main cola of the Sugar Mango Ryder. The buds are still pretty fluffy but very frosty and adding weight by the day. Really nice sweet smell from this one.

At the bottom of the pic you can see the top of the Magnum, which has actually come around to being a decent little plant. Nice cola and 4 solid side buds with an overall height around 14". Certainly not what I'd hoped for from a strain that can grow huge, but I should get a decent yield if she fattens up and fills out her small frame.

Mostly off camera left and right are the White Widow and Think Different. Both of these are only about a foot tall so I don't expect a whole lot from them. The WW has some cloudy trichs and the buds are getting dense so I figure she'll be the first to go. Maybe if the buds really harden up I'll get 15-20g, but she's done all she can do after being stunted by cold and overfeeding. TD has yellowed prematurely and has some spotting so I upped the food recently to see how she does. Despite the short size I think it may be possible to approach an ounce if I can keep her somewhat happy and growing strong for the next few weeks.

To be honest, I have to say I'm getting a bit tired of this grow and I really want to get things moving along towards harvest. Three of the plants are very nice and the others aren't exactly a total loss, so I could very well end up with a half pound of quality bud when it's all said and done. But I can't help but think of the lost potential in some of these girls every time I open the tent and it bums me out a little. Oh well, perfection is never the goal and I can definitely say that I learned some things about my grow space that will allow me to have much a much better environment in the future. It'll be nice to have everything jarred up so I can shut down through the hottest part of summer. And like any of us with this addiction to growing, I'm already thinking about which beans I'll be popping in the fall. :smoke:

Thanks for stopping by & I'll try my best to have some good bud p0rn next time around! :tiphat:

Hey everyone, I've finally gotten my camera replaced and found the time to do an update. We're into week 11 and I'm really eager to begin chopping these girls. Still a ways to go but the buds are swelling and the girls are getting that worn out, pre-harvest look. Ah, who am I kidding? These girls have been looking like they were rode hard and put up wet for most of this grow. :pimp: All the plants are chowing down on all the food I can give them, so I've bumped up the dose several times. Late in flower seems to be where the GO nutes let me down, as it seems like things just run out of gas no matter how much I'm feeding. But the great flavor & ease of not pHing my nutes throughout the grow offsets any late deficiencies. Now that I have the soil pH tester I am strongly considering moving back to synthetic nutes next time.

Last week I finally was able to move into my new tent, a Secret Jardin DR-90:

sj_dr90II_490x576.jpg

It's 3'x3' and gives a much better light distribution with the HPS hood. Plus it's a foot taller so I'm no longer forced to fry the top of the tallest plants. :stoneslap: I ended up buying a new 440cfm fan and a carbon filter the size of Texas & barely got it to fit in there, but everything is good to go. My old 4'x2' tent still has the smaller fan and filter inside so it will be used for drying and possibly in the future as a veg tent with the T5HO fixture. So the environment is in good shape other than the humidity shooting up near 70 on rainy days, which is giving me heartburn with it being so late in flower. I simply have no room for a standard dehumidifier nor do I want to spend much more money on this grow, so I'm making due with Damp Rid crystals and I've ordered a mini dehumidifier which will hopefully help a bit. It annoys me because at my last house I had a space that tended to be hot and dry during summer, and now I am dealing with cool and moist conditions. I'm glad to not be fighting heat, but unchecked humidity is even worse. But I did used to grow outdoors in Florida where it was always humid and never had mold, so I'm optimistic. I have an oscillating fan going 24/7 & I think the air movement is keeping things straight for the time being. Fingers crossed that I can ride this out for a few more weeks. On to some pics of the gang:

Day 73

Tent_Day73.jpg

All_Day73.jpg

Magnum - She's started to pack on some weight recently and has developed a very pungent skunky odor. Hopefully she'll keep filling out her frame for a few more weeks and all those side buds will fatten up.

BM_Day73_1.jpg

BM_Day73_2.jpg

BM_Day73_3.jpg

Think Different - She's moving along pretty quickly and the buds are starting to harden up. Very fruity smell and really sticky with resin.

TD_Day73_1.jpg

TD_Day73_2.jpg

TD_Day73_3.jpg

TD_Day73_4.jpg

White Widow - She's got some of the most dense bud I've ever grown and is certainly making the most of her short stature. Lots of cloudy trichs so she'll be the first to chop before too much longer. Similar fruity smell to the TD and dripping with trichs from top to bottom.

WW_Day73_1.jpg

WW_Day73_3.jpg

WW_Day73_2.jpg

WW_Day73_4.jpg

Cobra - She kept on stretching to about 33" tall and is finally starting to build some bud sites. Who knows how long this one will take to finish but I'm expecting an excellent yield from the three huge colas.

FC_Day73_1.jpg

FC_Day73_2.jpg

Sugar Mango Ryder - She's finally developed that sweet, fruity smell that I have been waiting for, and the buds are beginning to harden up nicely. I see a few cloudy trichs near the top, so I need her to really thicken up soon before harvest. Either way I've already got a nice yield in store from this one. Thankfully the light-burned bud at the top has been repairing itself with new green calyxes so hopefully I won't need to remove any at the end.

SMR_Day73_1.jpg

SMR_Day73_2.jpg

SMR_Day73_3.jpg

Magic Dragon - Fatpants is starting to yellow up and show some cloudy trichs so hopefully the end is coming soon. These buds are fat as hell and worry me with the humidity getting higher than I would like. Like other dragons I've grown, not a ton of smell but a pleasant peppery green banana aroma when you touch the buds. The purple calyxes are lovely.

MD_Day73_1.jpg

MD_Day73_2.jpg

MD_Day73_3.jpg

MD_Day73_4.jpg

MD_Day73_5.jpg

Thanks for checking in, folks! :tiphat:

"AFN smoke out"

Okay....first off, everything looks amazing :)

Second, that's the nicest Sugar Mango Ryder I've seen on the web

Third, Fatpants is OUTSTANDING!

You da man, AB

Looking great andy, the dragon and mango especially
:clap:
nice harvest coming up.

Last edited:
Amazing!!ya got some real monsters there LOL!:Sharing One:The colors are somethin else man!Beauty!"AFN smoke out"

Great looking grows AB!

I love the look of that SMR!

Back