Indoor AB Fills the Tent!

Very nice haul Andy! Ladies are looking spectacular! Enjoy your multi strain smorgasbord! :headbang:

briman, EoF, thanks for stopping by! :d5::smokeout:

I took a taste of the Sweet Trainwreck last night after 11 days in the jar. A bit green for my taste still, but it was very nice. Some of the grape bubblegum that I caught a hint of during growing was still there, and the high was nice and balanced. This will be some fantastic stuff once it's had a month of good cure.

The Sour Bubbly is 4 days in the jar and locked in on 63%. I'll let her go at least another week before I take a sample. Still a very pungent lemon smell, but it's mellowed and picked up some sweetness since she was chopped.

Here's a quick update on the final two:

Purple Amnesia - Day 75 - I had a minor mishap in the tent when a fan fell over and knocked this plant into the corner. It stayed like that for at least a day before I caught it, which explains the serious pimp lean that's going on. She was already struggling under the weight of the bud, and this didn't help. She was due to get the chop anyway, so that came shortly after. Finally got some purple creeping in at the end, but overall this one did not handle the stressful environment well. The buds are large but not as dense as they could be, and you can see the foxtails spreading all over the place.

index.php

index.php

index.php

Spanish Diesel - Day 71 - This one is a beast and has no issues with bud density. Despite some foxtails, the main cola is about as dense and hard as any plant I've grown. Really sweet aroma with just a hint of diesel. Once I get the PA jarred up, she'll get harvested to wrap up this grow.

index.php

index.php

index.php

And here are the chop pics from the PA. Not perfect by any means, but still a significant haul of bud.

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

:pass:

mix coco coir with soil/potting soil. It better than peat. Holds water and air well, and is a renewable resource, unlike peat moss. Also, no ph issues from using coco.

I use it all the time now and love the results!

Thanks, Nammy. I think I may try ProMix BX since it is supposed to hold water longer. Or I will mix something up myself with some vermiculite.

I love the Sunshine Advanced #4 that I'e been using but it's very light.

mix coco coir with soil/potting soil. It better than peat. Holds water and air well, and is a renewable resource, unlike peat moss. Also, no ph issues from using coco.

I use it all the time now and love the results!

Thanks @pop22! I have never done anything with coco but I was under the impression that it would lighten the medium even further, leading to more frequent watering. That's not been the case in your experience?

Back for the final chapter in this grow. The Spanish Diesel got the ax today, and boy what a chunky gal she was. Zero popcorn buds, and the main cola was the thickest and most dense that I've ever grown. The smell was mostly fruity with only a hint of diesel, which is a good thing in my book. She's hanging in the dry tent and the lights are officially shut down for this grow. :headbang:

Auto Spanish Diesel - Day 73

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

when mix into soil, it acts just like peat. Peat drains about the same in hydro and can be used just like coco. Coco gives the soil air spaces and yet retains water. my soil has been wonderful since using coco. it also breaks down after several uses, turning into compost. So you just add more to your recycled soil! And it wicks water better than peat. I used it in a bottom watered setup and it worked perfectly, I never had to top water.

Thanks @pop22! I have never done anything with coco but I was under the impression that it would lighten the medium even further, leading to more frequent watering. That's not been the case in your experience?

Back