Indoor AB Fills the Tent!

index.php

All the girls are stunners...but the close up stopped me in me tracks..Wow..wow..wow..what Detail...:bravo:...I could just Eat that up...

I just wish mine were as poor as those. Honestly Andy, you should be proud of such good looking plants. Perfection is for fools, you have a lot to share and like any good grower, still learning.
What is next Andy ?

eP.

Mildly annoyed and nothing more, eP. :smoking: I can't complain about a simple two month grow that will yield me a quarter pound or more at only the cost of $50 of electricity. The burr under my saddle is that I thought I had things dialed in last fall with the new feeding schedule and now I am back to tweaking it again. I think with my grow area being so much more dry now, I will need to switch to a heavier medium that holds water better. Watering/feeding every two days is a real pain for me, and being in a position where the plants suffer badly if I go away for 3-4 days is not ideal for my busy life.

So my next task will be trying out some different soil combinations to see how I can get back to the watering every 3 days schedule that I was on before. Not sure if that will be in the next couple of months or at the tail end of winter. I have a lot of folks who have asked me to do some testing, but until I get my growing conditions sorted out, I probably will just stick with what seeds I have on hand.

In the EU, they are trying to phase out the use of peat. But there is nothing to beat it for water retention. Nature has always got he better of us no matter how hard we try.

But then again, you didn't really think you had reached nirvana did you ? Just when you think you have it licked, nature kicks you in the balls. Yet again !

Keep on truckin' Andy......eP.

ZKJ,

Have you done an intro my friend ???? go on, you know you should.....eP.

Back