Indoor AB Fills the Tent!

What ab how I miss this you know I'm watching close my good friend! I know your going to rock it!:headbang:

Thank you my brother - good to see you stopped by. Way too long since we've chewed the fat! :pass:

What ab how I miss this you know I'm watching close my good friend! I know your going to rock it!:headbang:

Hey, whats up man Glad to see you bringing in a nice and healthy looking update. I never truelly enjoy the early stages of growth like I should. I get to anxious for it to get some size lol. Cheers brother!:pass:

Thanks for checking in Neko! I'm the same way, and I have to force myself to take pics when they're babies. But I'm usually glad I did because they're good for using as a reference later. Keep it green, brother! :greenthumb:

Hey, whats up man Glad to see you bringing in a nice and healthy looking update. I never truelly enjoy the early stages of growth like I should. I get to anxious for it to get some size lol. Cheers brother!:pass:

Back again with another update on the girls. No issues to report as we're cruising along in the 3rd week of the grow. All have continued to get their feedings every second or third day.

Day 19

index.php

index.php

Sour Bubbly - I haven't checked my past notes, but this has to be one of the fastest growing autos I've ever grown. 17" tall at day 19 and showing no signs of stopping. Since I don't LST, that's not necessarily the best thing for my tent as the sizes are getting out of whack between the different plants, but I'll deal with it. Hopefully she'll be able to fill out that frame with bud!

index.php

index.php

index.php

Purple Amnesia - Growing well at about 1 foot tall. I'm seeing some interesting branching at the top like it may split into two main colas. Definitely the most pungent of the group so far, with a fresh green aroma with a hint of skunk underneath.

index.php

index.php

index.php

Sweet Trainwreck - Healthy little plant but still only 7" tall. It's clear that she will be on the short side but hopefully she'll fatten up and still produce a good harvest. Showed pistils in the last couple of days.

index.php

index.php

index.php

Spanish Diesel (day 15) - She's almost caught up to the Trainwreck at just under 6" tall. Hopefully I'll see a growth spurt out of this one now that full feedings are underway. Showed pistils on day 14.

index.php

index.php

index.php

Thanks for stopping by, my friends! :bighug:

Looking nice and Healthy AB. That Spanish Diesel sounds interesting.

I'm sure your Trainwreck will take off I remember Trainwreck being a stretching SOB.

Weedman, thanks for the kind words! I wouldn't say that I'm a huge diesel fan but I have vaped more than my fair share of Russian Rocket Fuel over the years. What is intriguing to me about the SD is the haze genetics as well as the breeder's notes that say there's a hint of oranges in the aroma and taste. I have had good success with Short Stuff over the years so I'm sure it will be tasty and potent!

:pass: :d5: Howdy Sir Bot's! --it's great to see your tent filled with lil' hotties again- :woohoo:-- I'm sure you were jones'in' for a grow at this point! :eyebrows: .... A very nice line-up indeed, Sati' heavy it looks like,... so many choices, but I'd thought for for you'd run another Syrup again- LOL! That was a Glory Plant! :drool:...You had an SB last time too, right? A real goo-ball,... Sw. TW is very good stuff,... wasn't one of Grey Bears monsters a PA? :vibe:--he sure liked it! Gotta look and see if some body put in a smoke report on the SpD...there's been several grows of it I believe,... Hmm, orangey aromatics you heard-? Sounds a lot like SODK,...one wonders, if there's any relation :biggrin: *** ...Ok, where did I get it in my head that your were using GO Box nutes? I swore that last round was,...?? :rofl: :shrug:...I ask, 'cause I'm running that now, and wanted to pick you brain some about it,...
:woohoo1::dancer::woohoo1: Dang, that SB is throwing elbows around on the dance floor! -true to her description,... i hope she doesn't go too nuts on ya, as I know you have a low ceiling,...:doh: ..and PA's not far behind, with really nice branching and nodal spacing; that top shot of her is hot!! :hump:... Fingers crossed for the TW and SpD to get some stretch and branch on,...- I still don't get why some auto's behave how they do:shrug:,... pistiling out so early doesn't help matters! ...they look great otherwise :greenthumb:.... :pop: :clapper: :cool1: -glad your back in action mate!...here's a little good luck cheek heating! :slap:

Great update and super pictures Andy. Thanks very much. eP.

Back