Indoor AB Fills the Tent!

Thats a sweet tent yer moving into dude.fans n all that.Congrats on some chopping days a comin up too :ama: Happy Harvesting buddy!"AFN smoke out"

All right partners, time for another update. This will be the last full update with all 6 plants, as chop time is finally coming soon. I spent some serious time with the scope in recent days and have found that the SMR, WW, TD, and MD are nearly all cloudy with their trichs. So since harvest is imminent, I thought it best to get one last set of family photos. :grin: No real issues to report other than humidity that is spiking up into the 60s when it's rainy outside. I have added a small dehumidifier and some passive moisture control crystals which are helping, along with the oscillating fan that maintains constant airflow. Nothing more to be done about it other than get them dried and jarred up ASAP.

Day 81

Tent_Day81.jpg

All_Day81.jpg

Magnum - Still packing on the bud and starting to cloud up the trichs on the main cola. She's on water from here on out but will likely get at least 10 days before harvest.

BM_Day81_1.jpg

BM_Day81_2.jpg

BM_Day81_3.jpg

BM_Day81_4.jpg

Think Different - I'd hoped that she would thicken up a bit more but I haven't seen a lot of changes recently. Covered in trichs that are mostly cloudy so she's gone off the food in preparation for the chop. Still a pretty decent amount of bud given the fact that she's only a foot tall.

TD_Day81_1.jpg

TD_Day81_2.jpg

TD_Day81_3.jpg

TD_Day81_4.jpg

White Widow - She's gone a week since her last feeding so the ax is coming whenever I have the time to do it. Starting to get some amber trichs up top so I don't want to wait too much longer.

WW_Day81_1.jpg

WW_Day81_2.jpg

WW_Day81_3.jpg

WW_Day81_4.jpg

Cobra - Pistils everywhere with this gal & she's gotten so tall that I can't really fit her on the table anymore. I've been giving a full dose of food and she's still looking hungry so I'll keep bumping it up to try and keep her happy.

FC_Day81_1.jpg

FC_Day81_2.jpg

FC_Day81_3.jpg

Sugar Mango Ryder - She's really wobbly and top heavy now, and I've put her on the final flush before harvest. I had hoped that the buds would thicken up even more, but at least what is there is very dense. The sweet, fruity aroma when touching a bud is amazing. Can't wait to see how it smells and tastes after curing.

SMR_Day81_1.jpg

SMR_Day81_2.jpg

SMR_Day81_3.jpg

SMR_Day81_4.jpg

Magic Dragon - She seems about done and I'm seeing plenty of amber in the trichs. Probably the second to get chopped after the WW.

MD_Day81_1.jpg

MD_Day81_4.jpg

MD_Day81_2.jpg

MD_Day81_3.jpg

MD_Day81_5.jpg

Thanks for hanging in there throughout this long grow, everyone! :bow:

What a diverse, happy, BEAUTIFUL family, AB! Skillz that Killz, man :)

man that sugar mango ryder and the Magic Dragon look stellar man.I may NOM one for BOM later this month.those are some really sexy looking plants man.love the height of yer Cobra and the bud density n shape,fantastic dude!!we live in the same region in the east,I feel ya for the having been a little longer cuz of weather n crap.

I wished I was able to open more than three er four pics.LMFAO!!beautiful Job Andy.Any Coyote work coming up?LOL!"AFN smoke out""AFN smoke out"

Very nice Andy :Sharing One:Beautiful fat ass ladies you have there!!!:slap::slap::drool:

Looking great ab harvest is going to be fun for you.

As said beautiful diversity and gorgeous plants simple as that. AUTO HEAVEN lol

Many thanks for the kind words, friends. :tiphat: This grow has been a hell of a slog and I feel like I've been confronted by one issue after another for the last 3 months. And while I'm not overjoyed with a few of the plants being on the small side, it really could have been much worse given the early struggles. Now I'm facing probably my least favorite part of growing - harvesting and trimming! Damn I hate being hunched over that table with sticky scissors for hours, but the payoff is well worth it. A month from now I'll have 6 new strains jarred up and ready for my enjoyment, so the rest of summer is going to be great. Actually I should say 5 strains since the Cobra may end up running until August at the rate she's going. :roflcry:

Man this is awesome. Who had those Dragon seeds? And the sweet mango? I'd love to try some of those!

Many thanks for the kind words, friends. :tiphat: This grow has been a hell of a slog and I feel like I've been confronted by one issue after another for the last 3 months. And while I'm not overjoyed with a few of the plants being on the small side, it really could have been much worse given the early struggles. Now I'm facing probably my least favorite part of growing - harvesting and trimming! Damn I hate being hunched over that table with sticky scissors for hours, but the payoff is well worth it. A month from now I'll have 6 new strains jarred up and ready for my enjoyment, so the rest of summer is going to be great. Actually I should say 5 strains since the Cobra may end up running until August at the rate she's going. :roflcry:

Scissors for hours? Better you than me Bro! LOL!! I just got over a whole weekend of that!

Andy, what you did, man! Dude those girls look absolutely righteous, man! And where the hell did you find Magic Dragon, hmmm? Inquiring minds want to know!
:grat:

Back