Indoor AB Fills the Tent!

Man this is awesome. Who had those Dragon seeds? And the sweet mango? I'd love to try some of those!

See below for the Magic Dragon info. That Sugar Mango is from World of Seeds, breeder of the more well known Pakistan Ryder and Afghan Kush Ryder. I love WOS gear and I'm psyched to have this one ready to harvest. Green House Seeds has a Sweet Mango with different genetics but I've heard it's very nice also.

Scissors for hours? Better you than me Bro! LOL!! I just got over a whole weekend of that!

Andy, what you did, man! Dude those girls look absolutely righteous, man! And where the hell did you find Magic Dragon, hmmm? Inquiring minds want to know!
:grat:

Yeah brother, I'll be spacing out the harvesting so I don't have to do it all in one fell swoop. I still remember trimming a DinaFem Haze that smelled so strong of Lemon PineSol that I had a headache for days. Look at me complaining about harvesting frosty nugs... If I had none I'd really be bitching!

Muchachos, that Magic Dragon is old school gear straight from Mossy's hands. I'm talking waaay back in the days when she was known as Wiz and AFN was opening a seed shop. I've got a precious stash of Bad Betty, Duurty Dragon, Magic Dragon, Purple AK, and one or two others that I can't remember. I pulled a male earlier but both MDs germed just like they were fresh. Had a Duurty Dragon that didn't sprout but another one did and I ended up scrapping it. Here 'he' was after getting attacked by spider mites in the backyard:

343055d1397666665-ab-fills-tent-dd_day31.jpg

I snapped it off and left the pot sitting around with some other crap in the yard and didn't give it more thought. Well low and behold, a couple weeks ago I'm cleaning up and I see a little green sprout in the pot. Turns out it was a girl after all and she's got a hellacious will to live. Frosty as can be for a little 4 inch tall reject. I've given her the leftover flower nutes when I fed the others and she's plugging along just fine. Rest assured that her efforts will not be in vain, and I've reserved a special little corner in the drying tent for her!

DD_Day82_1.jpg

DD_Day82_2.jpg

And now you know....the rest of the story! :grin:

Also, looks like a little leaf miner damage on the topmost leaves. You know you can use soapy water against spider mites. It takes constant working at it to clear 'em but it can be done without miticides.

I used to have something called "Citrus Soap" that was a citrus oil and soap based organic insecticide. I don't know if it's still out there or not. You could also use DE (diatomacious earth) by taking the plant outside, hold the your hand over the top of the pot with the mainstem between your fingers and turn it upside down. Then dust heavily the underside of the plant. A little mist of water will help it stick if it's not. The next day, rinse. Day after that, repeat. Lightly dust the floor in and around the grow room and you'll prevent critters from crawling in. Redust the plants at the first sign of new webs. This stuff works great when used PROPERLY. It's like broken glass or sharp knives to a bug as it gets between the chitin plates and cuts them.

You need to do elimination and prevention early on as you do not want to apply DE after the bloom starts up and she's putting out resin.

:peace:

Fish

Last edited:
Yeah Fish, I usually use Azamax on my outdoor stuff and it keeps it pretty safe. This one was a runt in the tent so I threw it outside and woefully neglected it. I had planned to run a couple of plants outside but it turns out my new house isn't ideal for it. Neighbors too close to get the complete privacy that I need. So I didn't mind killing this one off anyway, but it's a nice surprise to get something like a half gram of bud when I thought it was gone. Strangely enough it seems like the bugs are leaving it alone now. :dunno:

Last edited:
Nice! Looks like it's fairly safe overall for most ag apps. Pretty broad spectrum for a Botanical.

Back again for some chop time action! The two runts of the litter have moved on to the afterlife today, and I apologize in advance to Dutch Passion for the abuse these gals endured. :grin: Despite their small size and nearly being frozen to death in their youth, they smell and look amazing and are covered in trichs from top to bottom. If they vape anywhere close to as good as the bud looks, I'll be giving them another go very soon.

Dutch Passion AutoWhite Widow - Day 86:

This is possibly the most dense and heavy bud I have ever grown. Very impressive trichome coverage and a pleasant fruity aroma with grape and orange undertones. There were really no popcorn buds on this plant, and even the bottom branches had compact little nuggets. I have never tried an auto WW strain so I'm very eager to take a sample of this one!

WW_Day86_1.jpg

WW_Day86_2.jpg

WW_Day86_3.jpg

WW_Day86_4.jpg

WW_Day86_5.jpg

WW_Day86_6.jpg

Dutch Passion Think Different - Day 86:

This strain has been on my list to grow for years, and I'm disappointed that I didn't give her a chance to really show what she can do. But the end result is still a super frosty and sweet smelling harvest that I sure will be very potent. The main cola is almost as dense as the WW, but the lower buds are a bit lighter with a small amount of popcorn. These two will probably end up very close in dry weight despite the TD producing a bit more bud. Still a good crop considering the circumstances, and I'd highly recommend the strain to beginner growers.

TD_Day86_1.jpg

TD_Day86_2.jpg

TD_Day86_3.jpg

TD_Day86_4.jpg

TD_Day86_5.jpg

Thanks for dropping by & stay tuned for more harvest goodness! :thank:

Yea Haw! The Harvest hits just keep comin' today. Nice work AB! Gorgeous!

Yup everyone is gettin in on the trimmer action this week,NICE!!They look soo yummy dude.LOL Ive been diggin on scissor hash myself lately.LOL!"AFN smoke out"

Great job Andy! Good to see you have some meds to keep you happy for a spell!!! Hope the Auto Widow treats you right!!! I love the not knowing what a strain has to offer.....until it lays you flat!!! Smoke well me friend!

Back