Indoor AB Fills the Tent!

May just be my Safari browser, I can see all the other pics in the thread.

Edit: I get the blue box/question mark
yeah me too,and I got IE. its got a black box in a white box with a white x.shucks I really wanna see the tent cam

How about this:

Tent.jpg

Works now for me...

Wow, your RH is over twice what I have...

Works now for me...

Wow, your RH is over twice what I have...

Yeah, it's been humid as hell and raining on and off here for the last couple of days. During normal weather it tends to run around 40% which is right where I like it.

Hey guys. Hope you guys are doing well. Nice looking AB!! I just posted some new pics and need help. Check it out if you would please. Thanks

Hey guys. Hope you guys are doing well. Nice looking AB!! I just posted some new pics and need help. Check it out if you would please. Thanks

Sure mate, I'll swing by your thread right now. :thumbs:

You've had some ups and downs since i last looked in Andy but you're winning!

Some real bushiness going on!

All the best,

steely.

Hey everyone, just a quick update with a few pics. Things are going well with the new 400w HPS installed. The air-cooled hood is working great and temps in the shade at canopy height are hanging in the low 70s. All the plants are responding well to the light and I've slowly lowered it down to make sure they're properly adjusted. I also received my new Accurate 8 soil pH probe and I've been very impressed with it. Really quick readings that are very close to what I was experiencing with testing runoff. It's so much easier that I don't know why I never sprung for the $50 before. This thing is HUGE so even if you grow in really big pots you will have no trouble reaching the root zone:

Accurate8_2.jpg

6.3 after feeding, but within 24 hours pH drifted up to 6.7. It's really interesting to see it move over time, but I have to control myself so I don't make Swiss cheese out of my roots and soil!

Accurate8_1.jpg

On to some pics of the girls at day 47:

All_Day47.jpg

Tent_Day47.jpg

Magnum - She's just about a foot tall and slowly recovering. Color was starting to fade so she got a dose of veg nutes and has responded well and started to stretch. I have very low expectations from this one, but in the past I have pulled an ounce from a plant that was this short. Time will tell.

BM_Day47_1.jpg

BM_Day47_2.jpg

TD - Still pretty short but doing OK. Got a good feeding of veg nutes to green things up before I begin the transition to flower.

TD_Day47_1.jpg

TD_Day47_2.jpg

TD_Day47_3.jpg

WW - Definitely needing some food despite the clawed leaves. I have never had a plant do that, so I'm assuming those leaves won't ever straighten out? Last bit of veg nutes before the transition to flower, & she's already getting frosty as you would expect from a white strain.

WW_Day47_1.jpg

WW_Day47_2.jpg

WW_Day47_3.jpg

Cobra - She's really starting to stretch and I'm having to increase the veg nutes to keep up. I have a feeling this one will end up very nice despite its slow pace.

FC_Day47_1.jpg

FC_Day47_2.jpg

FC_Day47_3.jpg

SMR - Over two feet tall and will probably end up around 30 inches once it's all said and done. Gave a transition feed of half veg and half flower since her stretching has just about stalled out. That main cola is going to be nice!

SMR_Day47_1.jpg

SMR_Day47_2.jpg

SMR_Day47_3.jpg

MD - This bushy beast has topped out around 20 inches tall and 24 inches wide and is starting into full flower. One last transitional feeding and she'll be full flower nutes from here on out. With all those bud sites this one should be a hefty yielder, and I'm starting to see some purple calyxes forming. :wiz:

MD_Day47_1.jpg

MD_Day47_2.jpg

MD_Day47_3.jpg

MD_Day47_4.jpg

Thanks for checking in, friends! "AFN smoke out"

Last edited:
Ya man,that Accurate 8 is killer aint it!?!! I always haaated soil probes cuz they suck as a rule.not this one LOL!Yer wee ones are lookin awesome man!well in organics Ive had clawing through darn near thee entire grow prior and on this one and never seemed to mess with anything eventhough allmy numbers n all that are all in a line.Them cool hoods are awesome!My pal just got a giant 42" one.LMFAO!! huuge 1K bulb.good lord that thingsa beast!he said its the bigest they come..?

Back