Indoor A4's Autos

Hope they do as well out as they have been in dude. Looks like a beautiful part of the world your in
:pass:

Hope they do as well out as they have been in dude. Looks like a beautiful part of the world your in
:pass:
Thanks sanguine, I have been blessed my friend. I have traveled all over the world with my job and of all the places I have visited I always want to be home. I am one of the lucky ones that truly enjoy where I was born.

Thanks for stopping by my little section of AFN as well brother. :pass: Passing it back to you my friend.

Well the ladies are back indoors due to the rain, entirely too much of it to be worrying about mold. The plus side, I threw up some bud shots of the ladies.

Black Cream [HASHTAG]#3[/HASHTAG] is my favorite by far. She is going to be very early and an outstanding looking lady which appears to carry some heavy Afghani lineage. Very thick leaves, super dark green, and icky sticky dank and super dense buds. She reminds me very much of my Aghani Landrace photos.

Hope you enjoy!

Day 50 NLxBB and ULH
Day 48 Black Cream

Black Cream 1
full

full

full

full

full

full

full

Black Cream 2
full

full

full

full

full

full

full

Black Cream 3
full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

Black Cream 4
full

full

full

full

full

full

full

They wanted me to break my post up into 30 images max so here are the remainder.

ULH
full

full

full

full

full

full

NLxBB
full

full

full

full