Indoor A4's Autos

A4

Reaction score
Afternoon friends. Been kind of quiet around the way here lately, figured I would drop a few auto beens and create a thread for perpetual growing. I will update this thread so long as I have autos in the room. There may be some down time every now and again but I will do what I can to keep a few growing. I have some FastBuds stock on the way which will be outdoor grows.

Right now I have a few different freebies going along with some paid stock. Sweet Seed's Black Cream x 4 in the top pots. They just sprouted this morning, didn't get a picture of them yet. OSS's Auto Destroyer x 2 in the mid pots, they haven't sprouted just yet but it is only day 3 since dropping. On the bottom is WoS NL x BB and Auto Seed's Super Lemon Haze. Both of those have sprouted although the pictures don't reflect that.

The grow specifics, not too sure yet about mediums. Probably some standard Pro-Mix. Nutrients unsure of, probably something cheap that I can cobble together. Lighting, HID, of course. I am hoping to finish them all up outside as it starts to get warmer though.

full

full

I'll be watching as always brother...:pass::pop:
Thanks bro, always a pleasure to have you along.
Nice to see you back my friend. Looking forward to following along.

Peace
Hey Stick, good to see you are still around, lol. I am like the cockroach.

So here we are a week into this thing and it isn't looking too good for the Original Sensible Seeds. Everything above ground, even all 4 Sweet Seeds that were 2014 stock and OSS is still sitting there. I am not giving up on them yet but it isn't looking good.

Going to do some transplanting tonight and get ready for some veg.

full

As promised, my FastBuds arrived and I dropped them tonight. I put 3 Gorilla Glue, 3 West Coast OG and 3 LSD25 in the soil, sprinkled a little White Shark and hit them with some rain water. Fingers crossed for 100% germination.

full

full

Day 19 on the Ultra Lemon Haze and NLxBB
Day 17 on the Black Cream

All are looking healthy and happy.

NLxBB
full

full

Ultra Lemon Haze
full

full

Black Cream