Indoor A-Train's SS Auto Gorilla OG x Auto Purple Amnesia

:headbang: What's the word my man?! :bighug: ...finger-lickin'- goooooooood! :rofl: -- those KFC commercials crack me up!

.... :spels: :greenthumb: another beauty on the way to glory A-Train! Topping here when you did was perfect, your intuitions on this stuff is damned good :d5:... i dig how she formed up, especially the even cola level at top,...sculpted! ...looks like she's going to make nice fatness from the way those colas are filling out already,... :pass:

My main man @Waira i hope life is treating you well on the west coast my friend.

She is turning out nice and there are already faint purple huges showing up in the young flowers so she should be a real nice looker when finished

....gotta get to the CDLC finale too!... grinding out some PM's first,.. :help:... All's well enough brudda, thank you!

:wiz: dude, you and color expression,..you get amazing results from this, and it's not even cold enough in there to induce it further! --makes me wonder what would happen if you pulled a plant or two out and tucked them into the garage for a little extra cool and dark time,...:eyebrows:
hey, you wouldn't happen to have picked up some Pink grapefruit yet? I'd love to see you grow that out too,... I LOVE grapefruit aromatics,...pineapple,.. orange...:rofl:... I'm jonesing already to start next seasons' photo's already! Those Female Seeds C99, OD Grapefruit are swimming in my head,... interesting genetics; Gennaro their rep' says they have several strains with autoflower genetics in them, but only for shortened bloom times,... not F1FV types either,.. the goal was to make some strains viable to grow in the North EU climates that otherwise wouldn't be possible,...interesting!

Seems like you may be able to boost your yearly haul and ensure a short season doesnt bring on the dreded mold....

Anyone out there that may be watching fron Short Stuff..... ;) you heard it here. The people want to see some pink grapefruit grown out.

But hmmmmm how to get the beans :shrug:

:crying::crying::crying: my first purple amnesia didnt get muvh coloring but this one is showing potential. And ypu are correct. The nights are getting chilly. Maybe one or two in the garage to bring on sone extra color is in store

Just got back from a 1 week business trip so figured it is update time.

Auto gorilla OG x Auto Purple Amnesia

20171208_123353.jpg
20171208_131528.jpg
20171208_131333.jpg
20171208_123424.jpg

Back