Indoor A-Train's SS Auto Gorilla OG x Auto Purple Amnesia

She makin flowers....
20171129_144435.jpg

@A-Train

Hate to ask in your journal, but I’ve followed you for a while and would appreciate your opinion.

Ran into a little hiccup with my youngins. Leaf tips curling in, select leaf tips yellowing.

It’s in coco watered daily, Sensi bloom ab 1ml per liter .75ml per liter ph is at 6.3/ temp 70-82 RH 45-56

db2fcab8a284c9e400d5fec3eb01a10c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@A-Train

Hate to ask in your journal, but I’ve followed you for a while and would appreciate your opinion.

Ran into a little hiccup with my youngins. Leaf tips curling in, select leaf tips yellowing.

It’s in coco watered daily, Sensi bloom ab 1ml per liter .75ml per liter ph is at 6.3/ temp 70-82 RH 45-56

db2fcab8a284c9e400d5fec3eb01a10c.jpg

Your always welcome to ask anything any thime my man. While i am not an expert by ANY MEANS.... i will always at least tell ya what i think.... first off what kind of coco? Whats that sand on top? A top dressing?

6.3 is too high for coco for what i have seen in my garden. I tried coco once and only had tap water to feed. The ph perfect sensi set it to 6.2 every time and they just didnt grow well. When i changed back to peat they look great again.

Your plant should be able to take 1ml/L at that size but are you adding in cal/mag?

Thanks the coco is Royal Gold red bag. The sand on top is just plain sand from the store to try and keep the fungus gnats away. I always get them and I wanted to stay on top of it this grow.

Yes Cal mag has been added at
.75 per liter.

Honestky i would looknto get the ph lower and ride it out for a bit.maybe back the nutes of you get the ph right with no change. They are not that dark green though so may not be nute excess..

Honestky i would looknto get the ph lower and ride it out for a bit.maybe back the nutes of you get the ph right with no change. They are not that dark green though so may not be nute excess..

Thanks brotha! Your suggestion finally got me grounded and I gave it a shot yesterday.

I completely backed off the nutes and flushed with CalMag and tap PH’d to 5.8

They have already started bouncing back and are regaining their color. I think you were right about the PH and I had a lockout. The roots are already starting to show near the bottom of the pot which leads me to believe that the roots were searching for nutrients that they could actually intake.

Here they are at day 21 thanks again
80251c0b1ab2125abed16242ee8bf70f.jpg

1f47d6e1dc07567e7e2c06bd932dc2c7.jpg

:headbang: What's the word my man?! :bighug: ...finger-lickin'- goooooooood! :rofl: -- those KFC commercials crack me up!

.... :spels: :greenthumb: another beauty on the way to glory A-Train! Topping here when you did was perfect, your intuitions on this stuff is damned good :d5:... i dig how she formed up, especially the even cola level at top,...sculpted! ...looks like she's going to make nice fatness from the way those colas are filling out already,... :pass:

Back