Indoor A-Train does Magic Strains : Vodoo (Amnesia x Bubba Kush)

:drool: my face, those buds--
200.gif
:crying::thanks:

:dancer:.... :woody: That phat chick is HOT! :hump: gorgeous buds my man, resinous and solid,... with this cross, not predicting how the aromatics will turn out,... I'm askin'!
..she finished beautifully too A-T', perfect fade on the fans, nothing glaringly deficient beyond what's expected, namely N and P,... you have your nutes dialed like a rotary phone! ...how long do you cleanse for? :wiz:

Thank ypu for the kind words my friend..... i def have had to fine tune the schedules under the amare panles. The plants run so hard if its off it shows and shows fast. I used to run a 2 week or 1 week water only... now its much longer. I cut nutes 4 weeks early. I still feed all bennies. I cram the root zone with RECHARGE double strength and SLF100 enzymes @5ml/gallon once weekly they get mammoth P 1ml/gal every watering and i use Herculean Harvest @ 15ml/L every watering except on recharge day. I found with the Herculean harvest at 0-6-0 and the stored nutes in the root zone being broken down by the hardworking soil community the plants swells like crazy and finishes nice and slow.... its worked well on the bubba trouble and the vodoo so the witch doctor will be fading next. The hervulean harvest being organic and reccomended for flushing it doesnt leave and bad taste i can pick up. And the buds are just super heavy after using this stuff. Its the 1 thing i kept using after the Nectar for the Gods test run

Back