Indoor A-Train does Magic Strains : Vodoo (Amnesia x Bubba Kush)

@Waira With numbers like these in the canopy under the SE450UVB in the flowering tent. You gotta be hitting on all cylinders....

downloadfile.png

:yoinks: 4 weeks?! GTFO! :rofl: ... do any of the other products have a little K in there too? One K's major end duties involves terpene productions, like S,.. they are flavor makers of sorts! I know P gets absorbed and stored like crazy, but not sure about K,... Herc' and M-P are covering the P bases very well clearly! Maybe the enzymes are cycling out K more,... straight Promix, right, no coco in there? (K source)... I would suggest tinkering with a bit more K, until the last 10-14 days, and see if aromatics get even better....:eyebrows: interesting, and duly noted brudda! Stuff like this revelation get me thinking,...
:thumbsup: cool toy dude! Is that PAR meter, and the units PPFD? :jawdrop: holy crap, over 1200 at the tops! how far away is the light? COB's blasting too? These Amare's, arguably the best value for the $$ you think?

@Waira You are correct good sir a PAR meter measuring PPFD...... PPFD (Photosynthetic Photon Flux Density) measures the amount of photons within the PAR region at a specific location. PPF is a bit different.

Cannot give an exact inch mark because i just got it in and am starting to do normal measurments just playing around. But ide say 16 inches plus away for sure. The 450 is an absolute beast....

And heres my 2 cents. I am biased towards amare. I own many lights that i will be testing and giving readings for. But if your not going to build your own .... which some folks cannot or dont want to. If you purchase a full spectrum panel i wouldnt buy anything but amare.

Look around. Not just here ANY forum or web page. It will be difficult to find 1 bad report for customer service. And with an AFN 20% discount. Its priced even or better than co.petitiors.... AND ..... in my opinion its the sexiest light built lol.... but the components are top of the line and the spectrum with the added monos is unmatched...

very nice reading Atrain!:drool:

Back