Mephisto Genetics A-Train's Mephisto/GBD Autoflower Mix Adventures.... 2018 Limited Edition and Artisanal Strains Test

Alright i have gotten off my ass and im back on trach and feel likr this joutnal should be taking off now. I have 6 of my 8 plants running the GBD mix now with 2 new babies uo today...

Meet the 2 new Meph Head babies

Grapey Walter....
[HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG]
20180104_170928.jpg

[HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG]
20180104_170912.jpg

Also have Auto Purple Amnesia x Gorilla OG

20180104_162812.jpg

And a Colorado Cookies

20180104_162817.jpg

The Bloody Skunk is changing colors and hooefully will put on a lil more weight. Not done yet so well see.

20180104_170849.jpg

20180104_162956.jpg

Skyrone stomper is perfect green headed into flowering. No def here and already frosty (true mephisto form)
20180104_163046.jpg
20180104_170807.jpg

Alright i have gotten off my ass and im back on trach and feel likr this joutnal should be taking off now. I have 6 of my 8 plants running the GBD mix now with 2 new babies uo today...

Meet the 2 new Meph Head babies

Grapey Walter....
[HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG]
View attachment 846771

[HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG]
View attachment 846772

Also have Auto Purple Amnesia x Gorilla OG

View attachment 846773

And a Colorado Cookies

View attachment 846774

The Bloody Skunk is changing colors and hooefully will put on a lil more weight. Not done yet so well see.

View attachment 846775

View attachment 846776
Skyrone stomper is perfect green headed into flowering. No def here and already frosty (true mephisto form)
View attachment 846777 View attachment 846778
Beautifully done.
Is the skunk smelling yet? Lol. Still hawk eyeing that bad boy

Also be on the lookout in this thread. All Mephisto after these plants start to fall...

Heres what strains to look out for. :headbang:

NewArtisanal strains: Fugue State (Amnesia x Walter white)
Strawberry Nuggets (sour strawberry kush x 24 carat)
Orange Diesel (odv3 x sodk)
Forum Stomper (cookies forum cut x sour stomper)

New Limited Edition strain:
Forgotten Cookies (forum stomper x fugue state)

Also be on the lookout in this thread. All Mephisto after these plants start to fall...

Heres what strains to look out for. :headbang:

NewArtisanal strains: Fugue State (Amnesia x Walter white)
Strawberry Nuggets (sour strawberry kush x 24 carat)
Orange Diesel (odv3 x sodk)
Forum Stomper (cookies forum cut x sour stomper)

New Limited Edition strain:
Forgotten Cookies (forum stomper x fugue state)
cant wait too see some tester beans grown out :pass:

Coming soon my friend. Strawberry Nuggets will be first i believe
I wont be far behind on a few of these. Gettin some for the meph battle
:d5::smoking::woody:

Coming soon my friend. Strawberry Nuggets will be first i believe
my girlfreind has her eyes on that one myself im leaning towards some fugue state or forum stomper if my wallet allows me il pick up a 3 pack of all the new strains this year got my first batch of mephisto in the last illuminauto drop and now they will always be in my seed stash cant wait to try some more of there tested stuff
:pass:

my girlfreind has her eyes on that one myself im leaning towards some fugue state or forum stomper if my wallet allows me il pick up a 3 pack of all the new strains this year got my first batch of mephisto in the last illuminauto drop and now they will always be in my seed stash cant wait to try some more of there tested stuff
:pass:

I grow a lot of different companies and a lot of strains. All for various reasons but i will say after running multiple strains from pretty much every company. My honest 2 cents is mephisto puts out the highest quality autoflowering cannabis strains available. Now im not taking back past statements about other strains from other breeders being quality thats not the case at all. Just over all top to bottom mephisto is a clear front runner.

I grow a lot of different companies and a lot of strains. All for various reasons but i will say after running multiple strains from pretty much every company. My honest 2 cents is mephisto puts out the highest quality autoflowering cannabis strains available. Now im not taking back past statements about other strains from other breeders being quality thats not the case at all. Just over all top to bottom mephisto is a clear front runner.
Hell yeah! I can't wait for these to drop on my doorstep.

Back