Mephisto Genetics A-Train's Mephisto/GBD Autoflower Mix Adventures.... 2018 Limited Edition and Artisanal Strains Test

Yes sir that's all they had... the big girl could have used a little more she was just freaking huge and ate way too much in veg...

The others were right on.. nice fat right buds and they have just about consumed all the notes in their leaves and will be chopped on Wednesday and hung upside down for the week while I head out doing a little scuba diving.
Really, enough good things can't be said about your grows, the added recipe to GBD's SS, along with your obvious growing skills.....stellar! Can't wait to use it on my next SS grow, if I get half the results I'll be geezed. Man, nothing like scuba to unwind, haven't had my gear out in far to long, think the Mares might be coming off the rack this year.

Last edited:
Really, enough good things can't be said about your grows, the added recipe to GBD's SS, along with your obvious growing skills.....stellar! Can't wait to use it on my next SS grow, if I get half the results I'll be geezed. Man, nothing like scuba to unwind, haven't had my gear out in far to long, think the Mares might be coming off the rack this year.

I'm sure you'll have no problem. I'll be around if you need anything just hit me up

Back