Mephisto Genetics A-Train's Mephisto/GBD Autoflower Mix Adventures.... 2018 Limited Edition and Artisanal Strains Test

Wow looks like you got some epic results! Good stuff, I hope someday I can get harvest some similar stuff. Just ordered from Mephisto... hope my results mirror yours![emoji41]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow looks like you got some epic results! Good stuff, I hope someday I can get harvest some similar stuff. Just ordered from Mephisto... hope my results mirror yours![emoji41]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mephisto is the way to go... did you manage to get some autoflower mix? Or are you referring to the genetics?

Ok guys and gals. Apologies again for lack of pics and updates.

I have to give a brief review of the @gbd mix so far...

I have harvested a bloody skunk grown in promix via advanced nutrients and green planet. The plant yielded well for the strain and the smoke was nice. Aroma was lacking a bit and the crystals on the buds were normal nothing excessive and def not lacking.

All around the AN and GP did a nice job

Now I will say this and being honest not trying to sell a product. The GBD mix outperformed the AN plant hands down...

The aromas, colors, and trichome production was increased in each category on the autoflower mix from mephisto plant over the AN and GP...

No smoke yet she' just finishing dry tonight and I'll post pics in the am..

This is good thread✌️✌️ I'm actually set up with a current grow with GBD in 3gal fabric pots my next grow will be autopots, I'm gonna tag along if you don't mind? I was wondering so just bubbled tap water have you checked pH of the tap or does it matter my tap is 7.5 I'm currently using distilled but if my tap won't hurt it would be easier lol

Never got the tag on your thread man. Hit me with a link or tag again. I may have missed the notification.

Never got the tag on your thread man. Hit me with a link or tag again. I may have missed the notification.
Hey Bro I'm not doing a journal this round I will my next Grow ✌️
My next grow I'm gonna do Dark Devil and a [HASHTAG]#1skunk[/HASHTAG] and one other I've not decided yet in autopots with GBD with Roots organic .
Sorry if it sounded like I was doing a journal, I am currently using GBD in 3gallon pots with Roots organic players pack Dry nutes!!!

Back