Mephisto Genetics A-Train's Mephisto/GBD Autoflower Mix Adventures.... 2018 Limited Edition and Artisanal Strains Test

Update time yall

Auto Gorilla OG x Purple Amnesia

20180111_154529.jpg
20180111_154523.jpg

Bloody skunk not far from chop

20180111_155004.jpg
20180111_153222.jpg
20180111_153233.jpg

And the Skyrone Stomper

20180111_153337.jpg
20180111_153346.jpg

:spels: :spels: ----:drool: ... due, all this eye humping,... I'm starting to chafe in weird places,... :crying:.... you certainly are gonna close the old thread with a ballistic bang my friend! :d5: -- you could be quite dangerous with a bigger tent and DP strains! :yoinks: :nono: :haha:

>> Bloody Skunk is PRIME my man, just prime :thumbsup:... color looks pretty deep to me! Nice chunky buds too, for this strain,....Did you make some purple hash from the last one? --that's always fun to show off to friends- :biggrin:
.... SkyStomp' looks juicy too, crusty frost all over!... nice Brazilian job on her BTW! :rofl: .... how's her aroma? :eyebrows:

This is good thread✌️✌️ I'm actually set up with a current grow with GBD in 3gal fabric pots my next grow will be autopots, I'm gonna tag along if you don't mind? I was wondering so just bubbled tap water have you checked pH of the tap or does it matter my tap is 7.5 I'm currently using distilled but if my tap won't hurt it would be easier lol

Looking great A-T brother. That bloody skunk looks great really reminds me of the pair i grew out a while back with those tall straight stems. Mine didnt purple up much though.
:pass::slap:

This is good thread✌️✌️ I'm actually set up with a current grow with GBD in 3gal fabric pots my next grow will be autopots, I'm gonna tag along if you don't mind? I was wondering so just bubbled tap water have you checked pH of the tap or does it matter my tap is 7.5 I'm currently using distilled but if my tap won't hurt it would be easier lol
Nth

To be honest I don' check anything I just bubble the tap and dump it in.. welcome man.

:spels: :spels: ----:drool: ... due, all this eye humping,... I'm starting to chafe in weird places,... :crying:.... you certainly are gonna close the old thread with a ballistic bang my friend! :d5: -- you could be quite dangerous with a bigger tent and DP strains! :yoinks: :nono: :haha:

>> Bloody Skunk is PRIME my man, just prime :thumbsup:... color looks pretty deep to me! Nice chunky buds too, for this strain,....Did you make some purple hash from the last one? --that's always fun to show off to friends- :biggrin:
.... SkyStomp' looks juicy too, crusty frost all over!... nice Brazilian job on her BTW! :rofl: .... how's her aroma? :eyebrows:

No pups on the hash but if I remember I will do it this round. I chopped her today so that' the first official new thread harvest.... :jump::jump::jump:

This means everyone is invited over in 5 days to sample lol....

Not much aroma at all on the skyrone yet she' beginning to fade so hopefully soon.

Back