Mephisto Genetics A-Train's Mephisto/GBD Autoflower Mix Adventures.... 2018 Limited Edition and Artisanal Strains Test

I didn' add much to the first plants but I'll be adding in Nectar for the Gods "Herculean Harvest" during flower from here out to see how it goes. I have had good results in the past with it. Great organic product
I have there sample pack I wonder how it would work with the GBD and the autopots?

TBH the GBD doesn' need much to help out. It grows well by itself. I wouldn' hesitate to use a few of the products but in moderation. And know what the product is and why you need it. Don' Just dump them all in it will be too much with the amended soil.

Ok guys and gals. Apologies again for lack of pics and updates.

I have to give a brief review of the @gbd mix so far...

I have harvested a bloody skunk grown in promix via advanced nutrients and green planet. The plant yielded well for the strain and the smoke was nice. Aroma was lacking a bit and the crystals on the buds were normal nothing excessive and def not lacking.

All around the AN and GP did a nice job

Now I will say this and being honest not trying to sell a product. The GBD mix outperformed the AN plant hands down...

The aromas, colors, and trichome production was increased in each category on the autoflower mix from mephisto plant over the AN and GP...

No smoke yet she' just finishing dry tonight and I'll post pics in the am..
This is great news. I've just started a CDLC side-by-side between GBD/SS and BioTabs -- my first GBD/SS and am very excited. Of course, I'm well into a current grow with your classic AN/GP program -- like you say, it performs VERY well and besides.... I'm got a lots of bottles & jars to use up, LOL.

Just a few I took pics of from dry bloody skunk

20180123_212757.jpg
20180123_042356.jpg

Next up

NewArtisanal strains:
Fugue State (Amnesia x Walter white)
Strawberry Nuggets (sour strawberry kush x 24 carat)
Orange Diesel (odv3 x sodk)
Forum Stomper (cookies forum cut x sour stomper)

New Limited Edition strain:
Forgotten Cookies (forum stomper x fugue state)

Just dropped them all for a good soak I'll keep everyone posted as they get placed in the rapid rioters and pots.

Back