Extraction 6 Ton DIY Rosin Press

Wow I got baked last night on this tincture. The flavor is amazing. It is not very homogenous and most of the absorption was by digestion and not sublingual. Hot water does not get it hot enough to blend so I may try a hot oil bath at 240°F to see if I can get it to mix better. I am also going to add 1 g of lecithin. The whole idea here is to get a rapid response sublingual tincture without alcohol.

I 100% would like that also. .."to get a rapid response sublingual tincture without alcohol." I have made my first with Ever Clear. Not a whole lot of sublingual working there in my trial. I was pretty well pleased with the 2 hour hit. But I am not a fan at this time to wait. I'll post more Weds PM on the MBM thread. Thanks for testing. As usual I may have some questions. Take care

Nosias: this is a great process if you have $8,000.00 laying around not doing anything to buy a mixer. Then you have to make a batch big enough to run it? I am sure the big boys will catch on to this.
Good find!

Well there is always the other side of the hill, isn't there ... :nono:
I'll keep looking at this. Some one may make it and sell it in smaller quantities, MAYBE just maybe.:cool1:

@Nosias I like your thinking but that is the price for just the motor by the time you add a shaft and blades, hotplate stirrer and accessories it is more like 4K. Which is too much for me for that matter 2K is too much.

Thanks for your comments. I am not a DIY'er and I do like the idea, as you do. It may not be feasible at this time....but I will contact them and learn more.

I dunno...that homogenizer looks like it's mostly just like a stick blender type thing with a heating unit to warm stuff up. A Magical Butter Machine is basically the same thing, and a lot cheaper than 2K.

Back