Extraction 6 Ton DIY Rosin Press

Where can I buy the metal for the pre press mold? HD, or Lowes have it? Most likely they don't so not sure where to get. Don't have any metal like that around.
This is where I got my metal: Online Metal and this is what I ordered:

ScreenHunter_123 Jan. 09 13.58.jpg

You have to file and sand the solid for it to fit inside of the tubing. It is a lot of work. then I glued the base plate onto the 1" solid with "JB Weld" epoxy. When you get don it should look like this:

rosin6.jpg

This is where I got my metal: Online Metal and this is what I ordered:

View attachment 848791
You have to file and sand the solid for it to fit inside of the tubing. It is a lot of work. then I glued the base plate onto the 1" solid with "JB Weld" epoxy. When you get don it should look like this:

View attachment 848792
This may be dumb question i haven't gone on website yet, but is this just pieces that need welded or is it together already?

Ordered me a press. Made slight design modification tho, should be here by like Wednesday.

I'm still deciding what to do with the big bag of chips I've got going. Part tempted to just assume not enough in 'em to mess with and toss them in with the yard waste for composting. But also thinking I might take a hand full and toss them into the Magical Butter Machine at like maybe twice the normal weight of unpressed material, make some oil or butter and see what kind of edibles I end up with.

Back