Extraction 6 Ton DIY Rosin Press

I'm here where there's lots of rosin discussion to be had.

Does anyone feel that bags are necessary. I opted out of them on my order of my newvape plate kit. A local yocal just uses a tri folded parchment paper so I thought I would follow along.

Next week about this time (Weds probably) I'll have my plates doing squish duty. I have maybe 4 zips of flower that I'm doing to squish. And make chocolate out of quite a bit of it for my bed time edible insomnia treatment.
I tried bags in the beginning but I think it is a waste of time and product. I just prepress ~3g puck. put it between two pieces of parchment and press. The tiny bits of flower that get into the rosin when I pick it up are insignificant in my chocolate bars.

so for ejuice is your go to method going to be qwiso? it certainly looks good.
No. It will be QWET which is done with ethanol. I bought some really cheap vodka and distilled it out to replace the 200 proof I foolishly paid too much for!

No. It will be QWET which is done with ethanol. I bought some really cheap vodka and distilled it out to replace the 200 proof I foolishly paid too much for!

Ok. So does that mean the alcohol extract is better than a squish if you want ejuice? At least for what you have found so far.

I can't imagine an ejuice hit having the same terps as a dab does. It's pretty much artificial tasting isn't it?

Ok. So does that mean the alcohol extract is better than a squish if you want ejuice? At least for what you have found so far.

I can't imagine an ejuice hit having the same terps as a dab does. It's pretty much artificial tasting isn't it?
Ask me in a few months when I have had time to experiment with adding terpenes back in. The first batch I made I used flavorless terpenes and it tastes - flavorless. But gets you high as any cartridge I have ever vaped. So now I will add some cannabis profile terpenes back in. I am out of new cartridges at the moment. So the experimenting is on hold for a few days.

Got some cartridges so now the experimenting can continue. I made a QWET using some dry ice hash. It may have to go into chocolate bars as it had a lot of plant matter in it. It is really dark green. It is going to depend on how much wax came through. I will try some later today for vaping tomorrow. It is advised that after you mix in the terpenes to wait 24 hours for the infusion to work best.

Ok so from the first batch of QWET I made a Blue Dream cartridge and a Strawberry Banana (I had a request for it). .5g concentrate 4 drops flavorless and 4 drops Blue Dream terpenes. This is a beautiful thing, great hitting, smooth draw and flavor, it is the aftertaste and the buzz that are so convincing. If you read the Leafly description for Blue Dream it is spot on! The Strawberry Banana tastes like a girly drink. The buzz is good but somewhat more mellow. I mean it is so hard to tell because I get so flippin stoned I lose objectivity.

I can say for sure that it was a mistake to use dry ice hash in the second QWET batch as it is too dark to be marketable. I don't know why golden is the standard but it clearly is. The Green Crack terpene mixture I made with it is remaining liquid enough and I will taste it tomorrow.

Just pressed ~17g each of the Monster Profit and Blue Brilliant; yield was a little better than 2g each or ~12%. This is above average in my system. Making chocolate bars as I type this. I think I will try the Blue Brilliant first. I will let you know in a few hours how it is.

Back