Yeah I'd like to know what the secret knowledge is so that the site does not rescale the photos and make them all fuzzy. I'm happy to do them at the pixel resolution they want but it seems that it's still redone and blurred. It's a little bit frustrating when you want to do close detailed stuff. If there is no way to do it then I may have to put some better res stuff on to https://postimages.org which is very cool because you get the code for thumbnails that link to full size, or the code to insert full size directly and they'll rescale on the fly if you want unlike the complete turds at photo bucket which I've never used but nevertheless had endless threads with photos I needed to see that were suddenly locked under ransom.

It's free and easy with no bullshit, however I'd still prefer to keep all the files on this server.

What malarkey, back to the future or wot!!

Yep, I see my plants are a bit fuzzy at the edges, could be the feed, maybe the pH or just a dumb grower with a shaky hand

Here's the same tray today, 3 days later and 2 amnesia haze week 3 in flower, both has been heavily defoled but nothing else so far
CameraZOOM-) 160520190901-picsay.jpg
CameraZOOM-) 160520190906-picsay.jpg
CameraZOOM-) 160520190907_1-picsay.jpg

@Tony21 pretty good for three day, this is one of the joys of defoliation. Those last two flowering shots how tall are those and are they autos.

@Tony21 pretty good for three day, this is one of the joys of defoliation. Those last two flowering shots how tall are those and are they autos.

Yep, they grow nicely, but only 2 of these plants except the mother, has had 3 sets of leaves on the main stem removed, the others haven't been touched yet. With photos you can shape the plant with the defol, and I want big Xmas trees for this run. Defol produces a more flat canopy.
Last 2 plants are photos, a seedstockers amnesia haze test strain, tall one is about90 cm and the flat one is some 75 cm, add 30 cm for the pots. I expect based on the last run with this strain they'll stretch another 40-50 cm or so. Lights go up another 5 cm or so every second day now

Crikey, those pics really do come out NOT good, but high marks for the blurry effect and fuzzy feeling :crying:

Crikey, those pics really do come out NOT good, but high marks for the blurry effect and fuzzy feeling :crying:
rollitup are worse in the opposite direction everyone uploads half a dozen 1.5mb shots of their buds and my 30mbit connection still takes two minutes to load a frikken page.

Those Area51's look like a good direction. Not for me due to the size but pretty good specs and spectrum and stuff. For me I just need to grow and once I've got that sorted I can fuckaround with more freedom. So the result of my tiny bud rot situation where I didn't lose anything of note at the sacrifice of 5 dried zips of the largest colas 4 weeks too early, ended up delivering me 18 zips, and the knock on effect of that is that I now have the freedom to not focus on yeild, which let to me giving the three in a pot a go. The point I'm labouring to make is that like many things an apparent setback has ended up being a benefit. This is why the old Chinese story... good luck, bad luck, who knows...

Out of the three in a pot one plant the Short Stuff Pink Grapefruit looks like the perfect form to grow three in a triangle with 4 colas each. This would be like a 12 cola plant but instead of one stem feeding all twelve there's 3 stems all feeding an equal set of four. Fingers crossed that this Pink Grapefruit is to my liking. It is a very pretty plant, uncomplicated and not ridiculously branchy but not too stretchy. I was thinking today of 3 plants with 3 colas each and a fourth untopped single cola growing in the middle. This are some of the directions I'm wanting to investigate.

Yep, those Area 51 relics are pretty good, 3 years old and I can't get myself to chuck them, they went outta biz long time ago.
COB's are good, very flexible but panels are fine too, not so flexible though lol and they've paid their dues, so for old times sake I live with a bit of active cooling haha, but it won't ever happen again!

I've tried your 3 plants in a pot scheme, actually 5 in a Aquafarm, and the result was the same as 1 big plant in the same pot, alse tried 2 Tha Shitniz in 1 pot, same result, but give it a go, I probably did something wrong lol

Nice result, guess you have a lot of casual friends now :crying:

But we're hijacking Mr. Damiens thread, please don't unleash that enfeebled avatar mister, or I'll have to bravely hide behind the 10th legion :crying:

Fair enough, your reasoning makes sense, perhaps the capillary failing with Mapito was I used it in XL autopots, they are some 40 cm high, and its perfectly reusable, ran mine for 5-6 runs, still has it in a big bad in the shed lol. I look forward to see how the stuff you're using performs.
Personally I don't give my roots time to go look for water, think real hydro, those roots spend ALL their time growing, not looking for water and the results are considerable in experienced hands.
The netpots I use works like Airpots, I have every confidence in my oxygen levels and after having tried most pots and grow systems, filling a tray with 30-40 l of feed every few days or so seems to be the most high-tech and efficient system I've yet stumbled upon, at least with my grow setup and conditions of

I did like the Aqua/Water-Farm pots, very efficient, but their and airpump involved, hoses and cables, and that's rather low tech me thinks hahaha

I tried beneficial too, White Shark/Orca and stopped that too because it was expensive and there was not a difference to be seen between those with and without. I believe its a matter of faith rather than actually moving any mountains.

Plants looking good, spot on man :toke:

Btw the A5 Haze is back in stock, so there's 5 on the way that I'll be running as soon as they're in my mitts, plus some Malawi and Nepal Jam for laters lol

Here's a current vegging toddler tray with a goulash brewing, some mothers, some amnesia, some auto's, some NL x Haze, some will move to flowering soon, the 6 auto's will remain as is lol

With the cycle coming up I intend to run an organic live reservoir ebb and flow with pure blend pro/liquid Karma/enzymes and bennies.

I want to gauge the quality and the possibility of doing anywhere from 4-12 week reservoir changes. I'm thinking I'll run my bubbler and an aquarium pump to pull the water from the bottom of the reservoir for constant mixing and aeration. So essentially the liquid karma will feed the bennies plus I'll be doing a foliar ever week and because only the humic acid in pure blend pro is non organic, I'll have in my opinion a fully organic soiless grow.

The bennies and enzymes should to an extent keep my ph regulated while providing N and K fixing properties through the entire grow and I'll be able to hopefully save on nutrients and water because of the high absorbent properties of the Growpito sim mix and because the bennies will be providing inoculation to the plants and the reservoir preventing rot or slime from happening while also aiding in repelling pathogens and bacteria that might form if the buckets won't drain completely back to the reservoir. So after the initial 30-50 gallons, I shouldn't need to fill the reservoir excessively like I do with coco nor have the need to replace the reservoir water every 7-10 days like standard growers do.

Pure blend pro and liquid karma are fairly cheap for a gallon, $35/40 respectively, the bennies and enzymes run me around $40, so ultimately I should be able to cut back my water usage and avoid salts building up in the Rockwool because the rhizosphere will have microbial aid.

I really just want to lower the cost and work involved in my grows so that I can focus on the plants and not constantly monitoring the reservoir. I know most would say true organic is soil but it requires more time, lower yield, more involvement in perfecting the soil and it's just dirty work. Pure blend pro isn't OMRI certified for organic but I hear it's expensive and time consuming with minimal impact to the residential grow because it is 98% which is more than Mega Crop or many of these other salt based nutrients plus it requires less than investing in Canna's organic line which they really only intend for hand watered coco.

On thcfarmer there was a lot of praise for OGbiowars bennies but they are expensive and claims that mixing it with Seagreen just did something magical.

If i start another strain, in considering doing Sannie Seeds' Killing Fields but I am impressed with Ace so far. I'm going to experiment with grafting eventually so I can have one mother with several strains on her. I think that will be fun and if I'm successful be something I can add to my undeveloped cannabis consultation business for medical patients that would like to manipulate plant counts or try various strains without being illegal.

So much to do...

With the cycle coming up I intend to run an organic live reservoir ebb and flow with pure blend pro/liquid Karma/enzymes and bennies.

I want to gauge the quality and the possibility of doing anywhere from 4-12 week reservoir changes. I'm thinking I'll run my bubbler and an aquarium pump to pull the water from the bottom of the reservoir for constant mixing and aeration. So essentially the liquid karma will feed the bennies plus I'll be doing a foliar ever week and because only the humic acid in pure blend pro is non organic, I'll have in my opinion a fully organic soiless grow.

The bennies and enzymes should to an extent keep my ph regulated while providing N and K fixing properties through the entire grow and I'll be able to hopefully save on nutrients and water because of the high absorbent properties of the Growpito sim mix and because the bennies will be providing inoculation to the plants and the reservoir preventing rot or slime from happening while also aiding in repelling pathogens and bacteria that might form if the buckets won't drain completely back to the reservoir. So after the initial 30-50 gallons, I shouldn't need to fill the reservoir excessively like I do with coco nor have the need to replace the reservoir water every 7-10 days like standard growers do.

Pure blend pro and liquid karma are fairly cheap for a gallon, $35/40 respectively, the bennies and enzymes run me around $40, so ultimately I should be able to cut back my water usage and avoid salts building up in the Rockwool because the rhizosphere will have microbial aid.

I really just want to lower the cost and work involved in my grows so that I can focus on the plants and not constantly monitoring the reservoir. I know most would say true organic is soil but it requires more time, lower yield, more involvement in perfecting the soil and it's just dirty work. Pure blend pro isn't OMRI certified for organic but I hear it's expensive and time consuming with minimal impact to the residential grow because it is 98% which is more than Mega Crop or many of these other salt based nutrients plus it requires less than investing in Canna's organic line which they really only intend for hand watered coco.

On thcfarmer there was a lot of praise for OGbiowars bennies but they are expensive and claims that mixing it with Seagreen just did something magical.

If i start another strain, in considering doing Sannie Seeds' Killing Fields but I am impressed with Ace so far. I'm going to experiment with grafting eventually so I can have one mother with several strains on her. I think that will be fun and if I'm successful be something I can add to my undeveloped cannabis consultation business for medical patients that would like to manipulate plant counts or try various strains without being illegal.

So much to do...

So much indeed!

So unfortunately I should probably but a ppfd meter or lux because apparently smart phones are limited by their hardware. On a calculated estimation between meanwell data sheets and bridgelux my watts, due to the A type drivers allowing more voltage, my true wattage is around 502 and my lumens are estimated around 87000. I won't be posting light readings.

CobsCocoDTWMxPScrog Watch Me Mess Up

Day 35 - 6th Week of Flowering

Coco coir - 780ppm/5.7 ph

Jack's FeED 5-12-26/Growpito enzymes and microbes

73-84f Leaf Surface Temp

60-65% RH

32762~lux/720~ PPFD 3000k Average

4" Light Height

11/13

And here we go!

[HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] and [HASHTAG]#3[/HASHTAG] are starting to bud up real fine. The mothers are doing beautifully and those clones are still adjusting and probably developing root mass for the prosperity of my future jungle.

I've sampled [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] and [HASHTAG]#4[/HASHTAG]. I regret nothing. Sampling the twins and [HASHTAG]#5[/HASHTAG] tonight. Nothing but energy, happy vibes, and goodness

The EB2's are killing it and at 502 watts I'll be stealing my wife's 555 watt lights in the future for the sake of growing perpetual bud that she smokes. It's a kindness.

Let's get to the pictures and thank you kindly to those following this grow.

b48d1c1432b5b3ec20b523139f453fec.jpg
23b6a5f1fe50914a924bfa426eb1e338.jpg
09a8fab17cf1dea57d8eb72c4c74aa45.jpg
6e34e51808a78e6e395cf8ef5c189924.jpg
2fb5d2032b563901c75d00323d333c1f.jpg
7e765d1b0085265bd36f31419aab06d7.jpg

CobsCocoDTWMxPScrog Watch Me Mess Up

Back