Mephisto Genetics Knightrous Mephisto Grow

I'm glad I'm out of strawberry nuggets. Hope I don't get any freebies of it either. Its just not something I enjoy growing from a structure point of view to be honest. However I do enjoy consuming it! Tasty stash.
It’s definitely an interesting growth development on the SN, I’m enjoying the GWK structure much more, glad to hear your experience with it & thoughts about it !

Hey all, quick update on the grow room we have alot of new growth that came in within the past week since my last update post, each & every girl is thriving and doing very well. This morning i was able to get inside the tent & finally got the 1000watt air-cooled hood setup. Things are running very smoothly with temps sitting around 74f with 750watt of HPS.

Full tent shot with the new Air-cooled hood all hooked up & ready to grow! Using 1000 watt dimmable ballast from 600/750/1000/ currently have it dimmed down to 750, before the flip they were vegging under a 400 watt wing reflector. Thinking there going to want sometime to get used to different light spectrum and stronger light penetration. So far they seem to be enjoying it.
Thanks for reading the update!
-Knightrous

thumbnail_IMG_4246.jpg

Grape Walker Kush [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] Day 31.
-Very sativa like growth, pretty skinny fan leaves.
thumbnail_IMG_4242.jpg

Grape Walker Kush [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] Day 31.
- Growing along nicely, not as big as the [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] GWK but doing very well regardless.
thumbnail_IMG_4243.jpg

Strawberry Nuggets Day 31.
- Amazing growth on the SN, chugging along just fine, keeping that
nice low indica structure with fat/wide fan leaves.
thumbnail_IMG_4244.jpg

3 Bears Og Day 31.
- Growth has definitely been slow, runt of the pack hoping she will
fill out within the next 2weeks.
thumbnail_IMG_4245.jpg

Back