Mephisto Genetics 420 Mephisto Grow Off: MAN BEAR ALIEN PIG EDITION

Right on.
She doesn't have far to go before I need to hook her up in the restraints.
I've been playing around with my net trellis and The White Train. Pulled the cola down just below the side branch buds. I think that stimulates hormones in the " new tops". She looks damn good tho. I know she's yellow. Each sussessive plant of my first grow looks better than it's predecessors, so I think I am headed in the right direction....[emoji271]

Also, Horticultural Lighting Group recommends leaving 30" between cob and tops, so I have my trellis 36" down, leaving 6" free for vertical growth.

♂️[emoji199][emoji89][emoji201] is the first mamacita to hit pre flower without prevalent discoloration, so I still take a deep breath every time I open the tent, expecting some spots, or some yellow.
The pink petioles are trying to creep in. I think that's a pH problem because I noticed Phosphorus accessibility drops off precipitously below 6. I am at 5.8 cause I can't pH the teas. {Update: pH 6.3 [emoji122]}Gonna bring in some H²0 @ like 6.6 next hydration. {not anymore}

But I happened to have a sample of Roots HP², straight P. So I whipped up a little batch of P, and kelp, and yucca foliar. I Wikipedia-ed foliar feeding, (ff) and the discovery of ff included Phosphorus in the experiments, which was shown to quickly spread throughout the plant.
So I went for it!
I like the accelerated learning process of my 9 plant first grow.

Unrelated and potentially impertinent, my Auto Livers1 was born the same day as MBAP. She is a mutant dwarf, and I mean that in the nicest way possible. She started slooowwwly, like not growing for a couple weeks. The rest of the tent was yellow, and she was TINY but GREEN. So, a keeper! Intent on giving her a chance, but reluctant to waste the real estate incase she fizzled, I dropped AL2 in the same pot.
As soon as 2 popped up, 1 got jealous and began acting out, expanding and throwing shade on 2. Lol

So I am LSTing 2 to the side to keep be her basking in the PAR.

Thanks for your temporary indulgence but I'll try to stick to the ♂️[emoji199][emoji89][emoji201]. Thats why we're here. : )
Ha.

{Update}:
Began MBAP shock-cord LST last night. Pictures at 11.

Jah Blessings to all y'all MBAP cultivators.

Much Love
mg
05a1f1de5bc562b6ddeeed16f3e1e51b.jpg
36ea53fe8eec90066cdf715e6c8026cc.jpg
1647ad0aed20bd98742b2e8dc31ddb5d.jpg
Lookin real good man. I am starting to kick myself for not doing a Scrog on mah girls they really could have benefited I think

Ouch Ouch... looks like she wants to be a big girl.... sigh... like others it looks like MBAP would quickly outgrow my height restricted space without scrog << and for me that means one plant not two in the cabinet.... and that becomes a staggered grow stopper :( << I will wait n see what the NCH does (I expect also big) and see if I can cope with that.

Ouch Ouch... looks like she wants to be a big girl.... sigh... like others it looks like MBAP would quickly outgrow my height restricted space without scrog << and for me that means one plant not two in the cabinet.... and that becomes a staggered grow stopper :( << I will wait n see what the NCH does (I expect also big) and see if I can cope with that.
You can make it work I have faith.

View attachment 762334 View attachment 762335 View attachment 762336 Here is my little man bear alien pig piglet at around day 26 is definitely the three bears OG pheno lol
Nice, brother.
Loving your setup. Digging the DFR.

How many trees are you allowed to keep in CO? You got it going on.

I spent 7 years in Boulder, & a season in Aspen before legalization.

Miss the crystal blue sky, verdant evergreens, and rich, deep, red sandstone. Also, the bicycling is second to none.

Ahhhhh the memories.

So, yeah. Let's hear it for STATES RIGHTS!

Whoop! whoop!

Jah Strength

mg
799833ac062e17fe5ee13ad5a0c3b183.jpg

Yo crew, I don't know how but I haven't been able to get notifications on this thread(??) - anyhow I un watched then rewatched so we're all good!
Going to post some updates on Large Marge (my nickname for her ie MBAP :smoking:) here in a bit!

Day 35: Moving right along!! 20 inches all today.. She's slowing down on growth so bud formation should upon us! I wonder who will have the first formed MBAP nug! Anywhoooo
Pic time..
DSCN0860~2.JPG
DSCN0862~2.JPG
DSCN0863~2.JPG

Yep! Mine was a 3 bears but that is a trifoliate for sure, if it is has 3 or 4 cotyledon leaves it will have that many main lateral branches. Swwweeet
And another...this is my thc bomb. Can't wait for her to start some growth and see how she looks

Attachments

• 20170610_103048.jpg
    20170610_103048.jpg
    151.4 KB · Views: 95
  • 20170610_103038.jpg
    20170610_103038.jpg
    183.7 KB · Views: 80
Back